Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why would any American actually WANT interrogation pics released to public?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, May 18, 2009.

1. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +574 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Why would anyone want to share this with the world? We don't owe "them", so why give our military negative press? Even if we didn't have vulnerable soldiers in terrorist occupied countries, I still don't understand why Americans would want them released.

As Americans, our loyalty is toward our nation, not for other nations. I can't imagine anyone who callse themselves American would be more concerned with any nation but their own. America is for Americans AND Americans should be for America.

Let us hope Obama keeps his common sense and continues to prevent them from being released.

Troll on.... :D

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  2. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Obama is doing what is best for America, which is hiding anything that could embarrass us. There's probably a lot to hide.

3. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Meanwhile, it's a global economy.... A condition that has arisen from our very own doing. Thus, the need for impeccable foreign relations in order to make it truly work.

I find it interesting that a poster like you would advocate the shielding of truth from a crime for the mere purpose of some vague sense of irrelevant patriotism.

4. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

the only ones barking about the picture are the 'hang bush' american libbies.......other countries are just glad he's gone.......but its not enough for clowns like you

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,152 / 5 / -10

Why would any American actually WANT interrogation pics released to public?

Get Bush

6. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +574 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

I agree that is exactly what he is doing.

7. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +574 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Honestly PC, I think you should get any notion of where I stand personally and direct your comments to the issue. I'm not a bad guy nor have I changed. I think you and I seemed to agree much more when there were so many anti-Obama threads and conservative tone to this board. Now that the tone has swung left a bit, I think our differences have been exposed.

But I don't see you as any different at all.

I think Obama is being forced to balance domestic stability at the same time as he is building international trust. Sometimes the 2 conflict and domestic stability takes precedence. Do you agree?