Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why Won't They Talk About It

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +297 / 1 / -9

I'm stupid, there is something I can't understand, the war in Iraq is the biggest issue facing this country and it is going on during an upcoming Presidential election, the Bush Haters beat the sh!t out of Bush daily (it's his own fault).

We were attacked right here in America, 3000 people died in two hours, we now know we have an enemy that will be trying to kill us for the next fifty years, maybe more, that enemy is THE NATION OF ISLAM, the Muslims we aren't supposed to Offend, the fanatics among them want you and your children DEAD the rest of them probably do too but in secret, when the fanatics attack, behead and kill, the "good ones" scurry back into their Mosques like little mice, these good ones will never dare to tell the bad ones that what they did might be wrong or that it isn't very nice to carve a human beings head off on TV, their silence says to me "they support it" that is what I believe and I don't give sh!t what you slobbering lovey dovey politically correct Lefty's think about it.

Back to the subject, the war rages, soldiers are dying, illegal bastard aliens have successfully invaded our country, Muslims all over the planet hate us and want to kill us, why in the name of God aren't the people of this country DEMANDING answers from these f-cking moron idiot grinning bastards that want to be president, when will one of them stand up and tell us what they plan on doing about THE MUSLIMS THAT ARE GOING TO TRY TO COME TO AMERICA AND KILL US.

Obama, Clinton, McCain, Rudy, Romney, Edwards etc, what the hell are you rotten scum son of a b!tches going to do about the filthy savages that want to blow your children up, speak up you grinning politician swine.

I have to admit, Last week THE THREE STOOGES Obooma, Pant Suit Hillary and Pretty Boy Edwards held a very meaningful and very important debate somewhere out in the land of the whackos, they "Debated Sex".

Now we see that Pretty Boy, Hair Comb Edwards wife is getting in on the act, she is attacking Pant Suit Hill, she said Hillary acts like a man (hee hee) and her big one was she went after Ann Coulter that was almost as important as the war on terror, we all felt a little safer that night.
    (Coulter laughed her a$s off at her)

McCain is running around babbling to himself, his people are dumping him, the Nut is whining and stamping his little feet because the American people don't like the idea of being Invaded by millions of Criminal Aliens, Bush McCain and The Democrats were all in bed together on that one (disgusting)

WHEN WILL THESE PEOPLE LET US IN ON THEIR PLANS FOR IRAQ AND THEIR PLANS ON KEEPING US SAFE FROM TERRORISTS, WHY WON'T LOUD MOUTH CHRIS MATTHEWS YELL AND DROOL AT ONE THEM AND SAY "WHAT THE F-CK ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT TERROR"

What will the next President do about Mohammad, why won't they address this question.

All you politicians that read this "I hate your f-cking guts"
    :bricks:
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Quite articulate, I agree with your sentiments completely.. they are all a bunch of fools..
  3. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Harry, go clamming for a few days. You've earned it! I had some steamers at Johnson's Dairy in Northwood, NH a couple of weeks ago. Food from Heaven. Life is short.

//
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

lucid, honest, and important questions. I agree with everything except that muslum extremists will come to america and kill us all. We are stronger than that. I'll die trying to kill someone who is threatening my family and friends...believe that. I am not afrraid of a coward. Any and all terrorists are just that, cowards.

On the politician tip......well....

we as americans need to demand more of these talking head-partisan puppets running for office. Will one of them please step UP, stand UP, and speak their mind about the mess our country is in, and how the flunk they are gunna fix it????

I'm honestly tired of "blah blah balh...abortion" ---- "Blah blah blah....gay marriage" ------ "Blah blah blah...tax cuts"

our country is spinning out of control, the constitution has been shat upon. The congress has been rendered meaningless, and we are in an endless FAKE war. Which one of these foolios will step up?