PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why will the celtics never win a game on the road?

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
every series is going to have to go to 7 games becasue they cant do anything on the road

Given how they have played at home, is that the worst thing in the world?

No, its bound to happen for them to win a road game and its bound to happen for them to LOSE a home game

What i find really funny is how this absentee of play on the road is somehow limited to just the Celtics when you watch the pregame and talk shows. So far in this second round out of 15 second round games there has been 1 whole single road win and that was from Detroit! Why is the talk only about the Celtics balling up into a cocoon on the road, so far every single NBA team left has sucked for the most part away from home!

I believe that tonight will be the night where they get that chip off of their shoulder

every series is going to have to go to 7 games becasue they cant do anything on the road

There delibritely throws the road games so they can win in front of the home crowd- think about it---sounds stupid and ridiculous but maybe having home court advantage is a big factor...

What i find really funny is how this absentee of play on the road is somehow limited to just the Celtics when you watch the pregame and talk shows. So far in this second round out of 15 second round games there has been 1 whole single road win and that was from Detroit! Why is the talk only about the Celtics balling up into a cocoon on the road, so far every single NBA team left has sucked for the most part away from home!
thank you thank you . finally somebody making some sense. enough with they cant win on the road bullsh1t. they are up 2 to 1 end of story .

Tonights game will be alot closer. The C's will have a chance to steal one. I'd expect teh Cavs to let down a little bit, as they had to have Game 3, and aren't likely to get the lights out performances of Wally & Delonte again.

lmao lol your brainless but thanks for the classic thread :D

I wonder if some of these posters were as critical of the 2001 Patriots prior to their Super Bowl win (selective memories excluded). This Celtic team jelled as the playoffs continued. As I've said before, that Hawks team was a good team, as was Cleveland.
Then the Celtics clinched in Detroit with two road wins and now have given the Lakers their first home loss in the playoffs.
Go back and look at all the public negatives concerning the Celtics and the media comments.
After the trade, there will not be enough balls to go around.
They will get killed when they go on the West Coast.
They can't win on the road.
L.A. has the superior team.
Kobe is as good as MJ.
Phil's timeouts (something to the effect that he is the best ever at calling time)
LMAO!

Brady_to_Moss doesn't seem all that bad, he just overreacted like the youngster (I think) he is.

You guys are tough.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back