PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why we will win big tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
One word.... LOSMAN!!!

The Pats D is gonna make him puke.. He really sux and tomorrow will be his worst game yet.. We will hammer Mcgahee and Losman will have to throw alot and that equals trouble for him... I can't wait to see us kill those horrible Bills..

BoneyMaroney666 said:
One word.... LOSMAN!!!

The Pats D is gonna make him puke.. He really sux and tomorrow will be his worst game yet.. We will hammer Mcgahee and Losman will have to throw alot and that equals trouble for him... I can't wait to see us kill those horrible Bills..

sweet troll. incase u dont remember..Losman raped us week 1

the game will be close because losman can scramble

this game will be close cause we almost never blow out division teams. And this game will be in buffalo. We will win by a TD at the most.

desi-patsfan said:
this game will be close cause we almost never blow out division teams. And this game will be in buffalo. We will win by a TD at the most.

I agree and also think that Roscoe Parrish fellow will give the pats trouble and the Bills defense is pretty stingy.

I think Losman has done a decent job so far this season. And he sure did a pretty decent job in Week 1.

Remix 6 said:
sweet troll. incase u dont remember..Losman raped us week 1

I don't fault him - the Devil made him do it.

But he's right in a way - The D won't like the fact that he had a very good game against us and the O won't like the fact that if not for the D bailing them out with a safety, the game doesn't go down the way it did

Both are highly motivated - not a good thing if you're the Bills. The last time that happened we were trying to make amends for a 31-0 loss, though I can't quite remember how that turned out.

Losman has actually improved a lot since last year...

We will win big tomorrow because we are the Patriots and they are the Bills:D

JoeSixPat said:
Both are highly motivated - not a good thing if you're the Bills. The last time that happened we were trying to make amends for a 31-0 loss, though I can't quite remember how that turned out.
The dreaded CRS!

Losman will have his troubles because his line now has plenty of tape on them to pinpoint weak spots. JP himself has 6 games of tape to help defenses identify his tendencies within this offense. He'll have his moments, but I still think he's toast today.

Parrish has a bum leg, watch for the other guys working underneath in an attempt to open up the deep ball for Evans. There was an article on the need to use the three step drop and quick release, wonder of wonders, Marv Levy discusses the same thing on his pregame show. The linebackers won't always be rushing, instead it may be a three man rush with all the linebackers dropping into shallow zones to fill the underneath throwing lanes.

Your all morons and from your comments might as well wear a Losman jersey.. ****ies!! We hamered them and Losman looked terrible just like I said...

BoneyMaroney666 said:
Your all morons and from your comments might as well wear a Losman jersey.. ****ies!! We hamered them and Losman looked terrible just like I said...

Can you also tell me what year the world will end?

MrClutch said:
Can you also tell me what year the world will end?

I'm not sure I'd ask that of someone with 666 in their username. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back