Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why was Neil Entwistle brought back on a private US Jet...

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Feb 16, 2006.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

why did this happen? I have travelled quite a bit and occasionally seen a prisoner accompanied by federal marshals and his security needs were not that great. It seems a bit over the top to bring him on a private US Gulfstream, while he could probably been transported safely on a commercial carrier. He will cost the Mass taxpayers enough in his defense, never mind a private gulfstream. But then again this gov't seems to be playing with monopoly money anyways.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=126406

Talk about really stupid white men who kill their wives, because they are financially challenged, leave a trail a rookie cop could follow and try to get away with it. Talk about a dumb bastard, and killing a 9 month old to boot, he gets whatever he deserves and should be sent to my ideal prison. FYI my ideal prison is in the middle of Montana, every cell is self contained, I control the closed circuit tv, there is no personal contact ever again, everything is done remotely and there is even daily exercise in complete isolation.
  2. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The article in the link said the plane was painted with 'The United States of America' so I doubt it was a private plane. I guess it must have been for security reasons though.

I went right past the Courthouse where he's being arrained(?) today around 9AM. There was already a massive traffic jam caused by at least 40 tv trucks and all kinds of reporters with cameras and he wasn't even due in court till like now (three hours later)
  3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

I love that idea, but it sadly wouldn't fly because of lawyers claiming no access and that whole cruel and unusual crap, unless you use that closed circuit feed for the lawyer/client contact.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

It won't be long now before the women will be all over him "Marriage Proposals" and sending him "Home Made Cookies".

I wonder if Bush had anything to do with this.

GJA,
    You shouldn't call him a stupid white man, thats racist. (Patters, did you catch that one)
  5. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

He's a poor, maligned British citizen who has been framed by the evil American authorities.... :eek:

Seriously, I don't think you will get ANY argument over here from anyone that the MA authorities have done this the right way. I have yet to hear anyone think that this guy is innocent but we do have due process of law in our two countries for a reason. In other words, he's yours and, IF he is guilty, do your worst. Re: the airplane- I suspect that they would have opened themselves up to all sorts of criticism for carrying him on a public airliner.

BTW does MA have the death penalty at all?
  6. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Only if its a federal case, ie if a federal crime happens in MA the guy can be executed, but NE's charges are all based on state laws.
  7. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +723 / 8 / -9

Disable Jersey

What does his skin color have to do with anything?
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

It's OK to trash that skin color, it's the other "skin color" that will get you in trouble. (double standard liberalism)
  9. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

OK, thanks, that makes sense. Still, 1st degree murder should mean that we see the back of his guy.
  10. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

It is a trend Laci Peterson's hubby, the guy in Salt Lake and I think another guy in Georgia, they all look smart but are real dumb..it is not racist it is the truth, dumb white men who think they can get away with murder...
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

A dumb Black Man did it and got away with it. "OJ"
  12. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Entwistle, Entwistle....didn't he used to play for a rock band in the 70's?
  13. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +303 / 1 / -9

In a few more weeks he will be treated like a Rock Star, women will line the courthouse sidewalk trying to get a look at him.

Scott Peterson still has them sending him love letters.