Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why was I removed from the gay marriage thread?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Wolfpack, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Could someone please tell me why I was removed from the gay marriage thread? I guess it's against the rules to express an opinion that the liberal moderator disagrees with.

Censorship at its finest! Just reinforces my beliefs that liberals are disgusting, perverted, deviant individuals!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  2. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +130 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

BLAH BLAH BLAH........YADA YADA YADA.......Playing the neo-clown discrimination card again ehh. :singing: Have some tissue.

[​IMG]

3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

I stated at the end of the thread why you were blocked from posting. If you want to insult gays (blacks, Jews, Christians, whites, the disabled, or anyone else), you can't do it by suggesting they are all deviants and perverts. Had you said, "many or even most gays are deviants or perverts," that would have been allowed, just as I could say that many straight people have sexual insecurities that cause them to be virulently anti-gays. (In fact, those types of straight people are known as the "latency crowd," i.e., they are latent homosexuals in denial of their own selves.) As far as your criticism of liberals, that's allowed. As far as my application of the rules, I've applied the same rule to those who have insulted Christian fundamentalists, Unification Church members, and veterans.

4. pherein

pherein In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

So what are you wearing right now?

(sorry it was just too easy)

5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Except if I am banned from the thread then I can't access the thread to read the reasoning, now can I?
    Hey, I am not calling a group of people deviants and perverts. I am calling an activity deviant and perverted. But I guess if that is an activity the liberal moderator will defend to his dying breath, then it becomes censorship city!
    I don't want to insult anybody... I'm just calling a spade a spade.

According to your own logic, it is forbidden to call child molesters deviants or perverts because that stereotypes them as a group, which is forbidden in this forum! Well, "forbidden" to do unless the offended group tends to be politically Conservative in which case the liberal moderator gladly turns a blind eye.
    Considering you engage in many of those practices yourself, you'll have to forgive me for LMAO at your claim that you prevent such comments from being allowed in this forum. :rolleyes:

6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

A few points Wolfpack, I was unaware that blocking someone from a thread denied them the ability to read the posts. I thought it only denied them the ability to post. The rules are explicit in terms of which groups you cannot stereotype. It is okay to stereotype child molesters, conservatives, liberals, communists, drug addicts, teachers, union members, stockbrokers, etc. And as I said, if you qualified your comments by saying "many homosexuals," for instance, it's okay. If I have ever stereotyped people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, or military status, I was in the wrong, but I can't recall doing so.

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Stereotyping..................:singing::singing:

Do you people have any idea what goes on out in the Streets Of America do you have any idea of the Racism and Hate that exists in the Prisons of America, do you have any idea of that Hate for Whitey that exists in "minority neighborhoods" get out into The Real World and stop listening to those pasty faced hand wringing slobbering do-gooders on MSNBC.

Racism, Homophobie, Hate, Violence it comes in all colors races and creeds it is as American as Apple Pie.

Homophobe's
    Don't forget who shot down Gay Marriage in California in the first place (minority community)

Don't forget that our Poster President himself said "Marriage Should Be Between Man/Women"

8. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"Mommy?"
    "Yes, dear?"
    "Why is that man kissing another man?"
    "Because he's a disgusting pervert and a deviant, but don't interpret my statement as representing all people of his kind."
    "Yes, mommy."

9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

"mommy"
    "yes dear"
    "who's that man dancing with uncle henry"
    "his name is vinnie dear, he's uncle henry's wife"
    "oh"

10. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +253 / 3 / -4

"Mommy, why are you such a disgusting bigot? Do you feel that way about other groups, too? Which ones?"

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I'm gettin married in the morning
    Ding Dong the bells are gonna ring
    Pull out the stopper
    Lets have a whopper
    But get me to the church on time

JUST MARRIED

Some Sunday morning we'll walk down the aisle,
    He'll be so nervous and I'll try to smile,
    Things sure look rosy for someone and me,
    Some Sunday morning, you'll see.

Application
    Wifes Name-----David

12. pherein

pherein In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

David is a strange name for a woman.

13. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I have to say, in any species, a condition that causes a failure to reproduce is a deformity. Does it mean that they're a bad person or not entitlted to rights? No.

14. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

Evidently, Harry and wolfie, you misunderstand the laws on marriage. The newer state laws permit, but do not REQUIRE, same sex marriage.

But don't let that stand in the way of your happiness-whatever works for you two.

By the way, since these are state marriage laws, why are the conservatives so interested in expanding their influence in other states' affairs? Why do they think anybody in the federal government should be involved in these state rules on same sex marriage?

15. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +564 / 8 / -8

Homosexual behavior happens in a variety of species, and has happened in homo sapiens throughout history.

Oddly, it seems to be more popular in a confined area than in wide-open spaces (think Greek city states bs wide open deserts where the Hebrews lived.) it's also worth mentioning that if there were no homosexuality to begin with, there would hardly be a reason for a theocratic injuntipn against it.

But the upshot is that despite the fierce forceful proclamations of the homophobic crowd, it does seem to be the case that proportions of gay/straight/bi in a community seems to be set as much by societal mores as by individual proclivity.

In other words an open society allows people to love as they feel is natural. A closed and puotanical society succeeds in intimidating a segment of said population into living an unnatural life, for them, in an often miserable attempt to deny their "perversion"

this is how you end up guys tryin out their wide Stance in restroom

16. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

No one is saying that you can't love whomever it is you want to.

17. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

All those civilizations failed ?

18. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"Mommy?"
    "Yes, dear?"
    "Why does the liberal moderator censor some posters at the drop of a hat but let others get away with whatever personal attacks they want?"
    "Because some people are more equal than others, dear."

19. TBradyOwnsYou

TBradyOwnsYou 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So by your own definition, if I kiss my wife, I am a deviant and pervert? Because like you said, it's the activity, not the people.
    KABOOM, lawyered.
    You aren't calling a spade a spade, you're insulting people because of your opinion. Deviancy is not a static value. What you consider deviant I very likely might do with my wife and consider boring and routine. It's opinion, and yours is insulting and you play ignorant by trying to claim it as some sort of universal truth.

And child molesters are predators who assault non-consenting people. Once again you are flailing wildly as you are forced to realize that your "facts" are just your opinions and views, no doubt brainwashed in to you at a young age, maybe in Catholic school? Maybe a certain priest helped shape your views... who knows. I have no doubt you will refuse to admit anything about yourself or your past and just continue to spew your ridiculousness to no avail.

20. TBradyOwnsYou

TBradyOwnsYou 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

All civilizations eventually fail given enough time :)