Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why there is TRUE BELIEVERS IN IRAQS WMD'S TO THIS DAY

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Blue Collar, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

50% OF AMERICA BELIEVED IRAQ HAD WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN 2003 WHEN BUSH INVADED IRAQ IN 2003..

A HARRIS POLL RELEASED ON JULY 21st found 50% people responding to a survey believed iraq had wmd's when U.S troops invaded iraq in march 2003...

Last year in 2005 a similar poll found only 36% believed wmd's were around at the time of the invasion in IRAQ.

The increase comes in ''believers'' comes despite a 2004 report from the iraq survey group, which conducted a 16 month investigation at a cost of more than $$$$$$$ 900 million..

The report says the group found that iraq had dismantled it's chemical, biological and nuclear arms programs at the behest of the U.N. INSPECTORS.
    That confirmed the findings of the U.N. INSPECTORS befor president BUSH decided to go to WAR...

Why are there still so many TRUE BELIEVERS IN THE WMD'S IN PRE-WAR IRAQ? Perhaps they're unaware of the report...

It hasn't been in the headlines to often.
    Experts, though think there are a number of other reasons.

They include conservative talk show host who keep reinforcing the WMD fears, Bloggers who refuse to believe there were no wmd's; the Bush administration that keeps implying that saddam had WMD's; and a partisan need to JUSTIFY THE WAR.

More recently, senators rick santorum and peter hoekstra made public an intelligence report that says 500 chemical munitions have been collected in IRAQ SINCE IT'S INVASION.

However pentagobgon spokesman and other experts down-graded the significance of this report, saying these munitions were at least 15 years old and they were not usable because their chemical contents had disintergrated.

I will add more to this post in about 30 minutes, I need to take my dog for a walk.Ok the dog is walked.

The two lawmakers release the report two weeks before the poll was taken, no doubt contributing to the SPIKE in WMD ''believers''...

Another story making the rounds is the WMD's were shipped to syria before the war started.
    Thats attributed to a former IRAQI GENERAL WHO ''WROTE A BOOK WITHOUT CORROBORATING EVIDENCE''

Bush in 2003 gave the brush off to U.N. INSPECTORS WHO SAID THEY FOUND NO WMD'S IN IRAQ..

THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION LINKED THE IRAQ WAR TO SEPT 11 AND THE FEAR OF OF BY IRAQ.

THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION USED BOTH TO SCARE THE UNITED STATES INTO WAR, A CONFLICT THE NEOCONNSERVATIVES IN THE PENTAGON BELIEVED WOULD SHOCK SADDAMS HOSTILE NEIGHBORS INTO REFORMING THEIR GOVERMENT, AND THAT WOULD FINALLY BRING PEACE TO THE MIDDLE EAST..

IN THEIR EXALTED WAY OF THINKING, DEMOCRACY WOULD BE THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE FOR THE ARAB STATES...

IT HASN'T WORKED OUT THAT WAY AND THE FUTURE OF THE MIDDLE EAST IS A MUDDIED AND CONFLICTED AS EVER...

AND NO CACHE OF WMD'S ABLE TO INFLICT HARM ON THE UNITED STATES HAS BEEN UNCOVERED, NO MATTER HOW MUCH '' BELIEVING BLOGGERS, RADIO TALK SHOW HOST AND OTHERS SEEK TO PRESERVE THE ''MYTH....

THEY WHO STILL HOLD ON TO THE BELIEF THAT IRAQ POSSESSED A CACHE OF WMD'S ARE SIMPLY DELUDING THEMSELVES IN THEIR NEVER ENDING QUEST TO JUSTIFY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATIONS INVASION OF IRAQ BASED ON WMD'S...

AND THEN ADD THAT DEMOCRACY WILL FLOURISH ACROSS THE MID-EAST BECAUSE OF THIS WAR...

YA, RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2006
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +506 / 2 / -9

Uncle Teddy said "Saddam has to go" Bush took care of it.

John Fonda Kerry said "Saddams WMD's are a threat to the whole world" Bush took care of it.

Saddam had them, "WHERE ARE THEY"?
    :bricks:
  3. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

IN YOUR HEAD HARRY, NOW TAKE ANOTHER SWILL OF TURPENTINE:bricks:
  4. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

5. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

$$$$$$$ 320 billion spent in IRAQ AND COUNTING.

2500 PLUS AMERICAN SOLDIERS HAVE FALLEN AND COUNTING.

10'S OF THOUSAND OF INNOCENT IRAQIS HAVE LOST THEIR LIVES

NO WMD'S HAVE BEEN FOUND.
  6. Turk

Turk Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

This is truly a shameful chapter in our history, one that will be awfully difficult to explain to our children.
  7. Geeza32

Geeza32 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Syria.:scared:
  8. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +805 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

Hey Harry...you replied to BlueNEMCollar...this is NEM's boy...finally, AFTER ALL HIS YEARS HERE NEM HAS RECRUITED...LOL NEM, you just forgot to recruit one who has enough balls to post on his own.

Shall I compare BlueCollar when he came here with BlueCollar now...just like BlueCollar does with Bush... OMG, I am laughing so hard. BlueCollar you are doing what you accuse Bush of...saying one thing and doing another. Coming in as BlueCollar and morphing into BlueManGroup. The pot calling the kettle black...thanks for the laugh little boy.
  9. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Why don't you debate the topic with anyone of us?

Or are you more comfortable calling me names all the time instead of addressing the topic?

As an american you can call people names.

As an american you can add insight to the topic from your perspective.

Or do both, welcome to america FBnoBALLS
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +506 / 2 / -9

To much "Youtube" :singing:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2005
  11. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

WHERES THE YOUTUBE IN THIS THREAD?

IT's a typed actual report...

Still drinking the turpentine harryboy:eat2:
  12. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

NICE OF YOU TO POST ABOUT THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD...

REAL INSIGHTFUL...

WHY DON'T YOU DROP THE SHROUD OF MYSTERY AND STATE YOUR REAL PERSONAL POLITICAL PHILOSOPHY..

ELO STARTS ATTACK THREADS ON PATSFANS POSTERS AND YOU SAY ''NOTHING''......YET YOU ATTACK ME FOR TYPING AN ACTUAL REPORT ON BUSH AND IRAQ.....WHATS UP WITH THAT?

AND DON'T FORGET THE PM WHERE YOU ACCUSE NEM OF COACHING ME.....

CLEAR UP THE MATTER OR YOU WILL HAVE MY UNDIVIDED ATTENTION EVERYDAY UNTIL YOU POST THE PM OR RECITE IT FROM MEMORY OR PUBLICLY RETRACT YOUR STATEMENT..

YOU DO NOT DO THIS, I WILL BE YOUR NEMISIS UNTILL YOU DO....YOU THINK YOU HATE ME NOW,,,,,YOU WILL REALLY BE INFURIATED WITH THE SH-- I WILL SHOVEL ON EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR POST, TRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2006
  13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +245 / 9 / -26

Harry makes no sense, and you know exactly where he stands and his purpose is solely to inflame this board...with this in mind ignore him, he will not go away, but giving him a platform only encourages him more.
  14. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He is the only right-winger willing to debate a statement with no videos, unless QuiGon is willing to step up...We have already heard patsfan13 claim he will only debate typed points of view, well patsfan13 here is a thread with a point of view . where are you?
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2006