PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why the Steelers Are Real Champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker said:
a reply from a Steeler fan in that thread a few posts later....

Re: Definitive Proof Ben Scored Thats so funny hey bozo that pic is after his knee was down and the ball was like an inch from the goal line he then moved the ball forward! He even admited he didnt have it on Lettermen last night knucklehead!

This is a Patriots board...no one really cares what some Monagahelan moron has to say about anything football related. You got your tainted trophy now screw beat it and get drunk on Iron City the rest of the year with the rest of the Splattsburgh mutts.

True dat. Personally all I care about is that the "officiating" get cleaned up before the start of next season. One more like 2005 and I'm done with the NFL.

Note the angle and note that this alleged proof is NOT from a goal line camera. Too bad that geometry is no longer a high school requirement.

Last edited:
Joker said:
Oh and for the record the official wasn't signaling fourth down. He had one hand in the air with four fingers up which is not a signal. God knows what the idiot was doing.

uh...wow....right arm up...fingers displayed denotes the down...four fingers up denotes 4th down...which was his call until he got closer to the pile and saw Roth's hand over the goal line with the ball...at which point he raised his other hand and displayed the TD call.

I'm sorry you're so freaking stupid you can't discern a reason why someone would use bold fonts. I'll continue to use that or any other method available to me whenever I want to...OK with you Commandant Crank?

(Arm pointed towards defensive team's goal) First Down
(One Arm above head with fist closed) Fourth Down

And you can do what ever you want, but if you're too dumb to use quotes don't get pissy when someone takes it as your dumb ass statement dumb ass.

seahawk really weren't that good to begin with.

They beat Carolina, convincingly. Carolina kicked the ***** out of us and they're a good team. I don't know why people refuse to give Seattle respect. They're the Superbowl Champions for God's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back