PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why the love for Joe Horn????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I realise he is a good reciever, but there was a reason he was cut in NO... He was hurt the last 2 seasons, he is a good leader, but I would rather resign Troy Brown over Joe Horn.. Or even sign Kennen Mcardell... Of course I want Donte Stallworth,but no way would I take Joe Horn...:confused:

I realise he is a good reciever, but there was a reason he was cut in NO... He was hurt the last 2 seasons, he is a good leader, but I would rather resign Troy Brown over Joe Horn.. Or even sign Kennen Mcardell... Of course I want Donte Stallworth,but no way would I take Joe Horn...:confused:

I am not sure about horn he has some attude issues and is 35 but on the other hand injuries aside he still produced and there isnt much on the market.

I would much rather have troy back or have donte who i wasnt always high on but have changed my mind as of late because even though his production isnt great he is a deep threat which this team could really use.

Actually, I am pretty sure (dont remember where) that Horn requested his release, much in the same way dillon has. Except, Horn hasn't thrown the retirement card out there. Before he got injured, he was avg. almost 18.5 ypc.
If we could resign Brown to one yr, I would love to bring in Horn at the right price. The man has good hands, and alot of deep ball skills. He runs across the middle and is fun to watch. However, he also has a big mouth and loves to show off. I can't stand that ****.

Anyways, at the right price, he would provide us a good threat, which after one or two solid games, would immediately clear up the running lanes for Maroney. I'm completely down for that.

You don't love washed-up, head-case receivers? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back