PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why the love for Dallas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWorldChamps

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Had to post it... Dallas is a trendy pick... But, they have an old QB (yeah, we all like him, but face it)... they have the biggest cancer in professional sports history (well, at least in my lifetime)... a cancer that single-handedly destroyed a super bowl contender with a much better QB than dallas has... they have another cancer, SHE (nuff said).. they do have a good young D... O line? trouble... coach? most overrated of all time? tough division... just dont see them making the playoffs, even though everyone picks them for the super bowl.

give it a rest. there is no reason to repost another thread.

Two words. Bill Parcells. Sure, most people can see that he's pretty much washed up but the media seems to still be infatuated with his fake toughguy attitude.

PatsWorldChamps said:
Had to post it... Dallas is a trendy pick... But, they have an old QB (yeah, we all like him, but face it)... they have the biggest cancer in professional sports history (well, at least in my lifetime)... a cancer that single-handedly destroyed a super bowl contender with a much better QB than dallas has...
I am no big fan of Terrell Owens but ya gotta give the devil his due. When he is happy and healthy, he is the single best WR in the business and one of the few men in this league talented enough to improve a team dramatically just by his presence.

Bledsoe to Owens is going to be a VERY dangerous tandem this season. This will easily be the best QB T.O. has ever worked with (sorry, Donovan, but it's true).

Dallas was a pretty decent team last year. Adding a guy like T.O. definitely makes them legitimate contenders.

huskeralk said:
Two words. Bill Parcells.

Three more words: "vs. Bill Belichick"

Um...Because Dallas is REALLY good? Their D was coming along last year, they've added some MAJOR quality to the offense, and the NFC isn't that great. I think it's hard to argue that Dallas isn't a legit contender for the Super Bowl. It's not as shallow as "Tuna-Belichick Dream Match-Up." There are definite reasons to pick Dallas as one of the top teams in that conference.

Bill Parcells...A BIG BIG deal...a few years there..add TO in and??? MEDIA sucking up to HIM..TRENDY!! Take away BP and it will be the TO show...should be interesting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back