PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why the "F" Isn't the FOX tape getting any steam..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
No one is really exposing it.. Reiss, Tomase.. No one is taking the ball and running with it with some questions.. I would expect the same passion by the media when they were kicking them and pouring gasoline on them.. Oh wait.. I'm crazy to think that.. :singing:

No one is really exposing it.. Reiss, Tomase.. No one is taking the ball and running with it with some questions.. I would expect the same passion by the media when they were kicking them and pouring gasoline on them.. Oh wait.. I'm crazy to think that.. :singing:

Probably because there wasn't much there. I had only one reaction after I saw that tape. THAT'S IT? You can see that stuff from the sidelines without a camera, IMO.

Probably because there wasn't much there. I had only one reaction after I saw that tape. THAT'S IT? You can see that stuff from the sidelines without a camera, IMO.

I hear ya.. But questions.. like.. How did this get out.. etc. etc..

Because the entire media took the lame story and bashed the patriots, to give consideration to this would bring attention to their already exposed ignorance of the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes