PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why The 45-60 Minute Wait To Get In Yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ended up getting tickets through TM Thursday night about 6pm. thanks for all who offered up their advice.

Question. I got to the upper gate at 12:15 or so. Didnt get into the game until pats scored first td. Could of got ugly but peopel were relatively ok becasue it was nice out.

Anyone know what the heck happened down there?

For me personally, when i finally made it through the screen, the woman had to scan my ticket 5-8 times for it to take on her handlheld. damn just rip the ticket.

Ended up getting tickets through TM Thursday night about 6pm. thanks for all who offered up their advice.

Question. I got to the upper gate at 12:15 or so. Didnt get into the game until pats scored first td. Could of got ugly but peopel were relatively ok becasue it was nice out.

Anyone know what the heck happened down there?

For me personally, when i finally made it through the screen, the woman had to scan my ticket 5-8 times for it to take on her handlheld. damn just rip the ticket.

The first game of the season and playoff games are always like that. The reason is that EVERYONE goes to the games (few if any no-shows), everyone goes at the same time clogging up the lines, and security frisks more closely because it's a high-profile event.

I also got my tickets 6 PM Thursday on TM (Sec. 135).

IIRC, I got to the north gate at around 12:00, and there was no wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back