PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why should any Patriot fans root for Cinci???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
After this Patriot victory...my question is why should ANY Patriot fan cheer for Cinci?? What a Cinci win means is two away games..no matter hwat. With a Pitts win, it means a possible home game, in fact it is the ONLY way that can happen. So a home game..any chance of that, I really believe ALL Patriot dans would want that. Winning in Indy?? I would LOVE that..but one has to cheer for a home AFC Championshiip game.

Pats726 said:
After this Patriot victory...my question is why should ANY Patriot fan cheer for Cinci?? What a Cinci win means is two away games..no matter hwat. With a Pitts win, it means a possible home game, in fact it is the ONLY way that can happen. So a home game..any chance of that, I really believe ALL Patriot dans would want that. Winning in Indy?? I would LOVE that..but one has to cheer for a home AFC Championshiip game.

I agree completely.

Yeah, I'm torn on this one. I want a home AFCC, but also Denver scares me more than Indy.

Then on one hand I want Pittsburgh to beat up on Indy, but on the other hand I want Indy first cuz they will probabl be rusty.

Pats726 said:
After this Patriot victory...my question is why should ANY Patriot fan cheer for Cinci??

Because you just can't make yourself root for the Steelers.

I'll root for Pitt if for no other reason than I never want to hear that Goddforsaken "Who Dey" song uttered again.

I'll be rooting for the Bengals because the Steelers are likely to be a significant threat if they continue in the playoff's. Plus I don't like them. I even thought that injury to Harrison that ended his season wasn't so accidental.

Last edited:
The game was awesome!!!!!!
What's next on the menu? The Donks or maybe the Colts? Whatever it is, I'm sure we'll have another great dinner party........hmmm, bring 'em on, we'll chop 'em up nice and easy. :D
I do think Pittsburgh is gonna win tomorrow. So, I guess it's Denver's turn to be served next weekend...............oh boy, it makes my mouth water. Can't wait till next weekend's kickoff :rocker:

New England Patriots - the greatest franchise in NFL history!

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!

I figure we'll probably meet the Broncos in the playoffs either way but my father in law is a huge Broncos fan so it would be fun if the Patriots and Broncos played next week to ensure that we will get to have our teams play eachother again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes