PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why on earth would you want McFadden, when this guy might be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing Camerons track record on draft decisions you might end up with the highest drafted punter, or another kick returner back there with Ginn.
You never know Cameron might trade the pick for some kid he knew from some guy who used to cut his neighbors lawn.

His history? You mean all of 1 time he was in charge of a draft? How about him being the offensive man in charge for drafting LaDainian Tomlinson and Drew Brees? How about the guy that brought in Antonio gates?

Keep thinking Ginn won't be productive, doesn't bother me, I know he'll be god.

I'm just messing with you Aqua I'm sure that Cameron can't possibly be a bad a talent evaluator as some think he is.
Heck he just let Wes Welker go twice once in SD.
Drove Brees out of town for a QB that couldn't read a highschool defense.
Traded Chambers back to the team he left yeah his record so far is phenomenal.

I agree Quinn won't be a top rated qb. he shouldn't of taken ginn that early he should of traded the pick for more prospects or picks into the following year.

I'm just messing with you Aqua I'm sure that Cameron can't possibly be a bad a talent evaluator as some think he is.
Heck he just let Wes Welker go twice once in SD.
Drove Brees out of town for a QB that couldn't read a highschool defense.
Traded Chambers back to the team he left yeah his record so far is phenomenal.

I agree Quinn won't be a top rated qb. he shouldn't of taken ginn that early he should of traded the pick for more prospects or picks into the following year.

Let Welker go? Umm... you don understand we got a heal of a deal in that trade, right? What was Wes Welker going to do in our system? Probably catch 60 balls for 600 yards and a TD or 2. What has Samson Satele done? Bolstered our offensive line by becoming one of the league's top 10 centers and giving us the only line in the NFL that averages 5 yards per carry.

Drove Brees out of town? Do you have the first clue about what happened with him and Rivers because if you did you wouldn't say that. Cameron loves Brees, when someone mentioned Brees at a press conference in Miami it drove Cameron to tears. A.J Smith drove Brees out of town because he invested 4th overall money to Rivers and because Brees hurt his shoulder on the final day of the season and the Chargers were reluctant to rely on an injured QB.

The Chambers trade brought in a 2nd round pick, not bad value if you ask me.

...when someone mentioned Brees at a press conference in Miami it drove Cameron to tears...

So, he's not as high on Cleo Lemon or John Beck as you are? Maybe you should explain to him how high they project. Maybe he wouldn't feel so bad?

;)

Sorry, buddy, no way Dorsey slips past Miami.

Seems like a clear fit, assuming the Dolphins stay at the top/bottom of the pack. Perfect match of talent and need.

Ty Warren's contract will be up in... wait a sec... I just checked Miguel's page, and it looks like Warren has signed an extension into 2013. When did that happen?!?

Shortly before the season, inspiring me to change my sig line.

Keep thinking Ginn won't be productive, doesn't bother me, I know he'll be god.

Sorry to break it to you Aquaboy but Ginn is not god. Hell he wouldn't even be a starter on the Patriots offense. You picked a poor false idol there.

It's a little early to be making the call on any 2007 draft pick methinks. From the little I've seen of Ginn this year, he's looked okay. Most rookie receivers don't get up to much.

Doesn't change the fact that it was a stupid pick, given the state of that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back