PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Not To Be a Dolphins Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn...terrible revision. Lyrics are barely audible through all that distortion :rolleyes:

Lyrics are barely audible through all that distortion :rolleyes:

Sadly, not understanding the lyrics actually improves the song.

While its true that this sucks, I'd say this sucks at least 20% less than any of the hokey, corny, country-fried, hillbilly crap songs that Steelers fans have come up with/put out/listened to/played with pride over the years.

:rofl:

I thought it couldn't get any worse than the original. Wrong.

Wow. Simply awful. :eek:

Wow, what a God awful song; not only that, the ballbag known as Aqua makes his big screen debut 47 seconds in, he's the douchebag in the middle................or the one on the left.............or the one on the right....

Holy Cr@p!

Where did they steal that song from, Sesame Street?

Great Googly-Moogly.

This remix was done by T-Pain.

It's very Painful.

Excuse me while I slit my wrists.

You mean like this one...featured on WBCN for a while.

YouTube - (Here We Go) PATRIOTS!

A) Played once or twice does not = "featured".

B) Radio station promotions/gimmicks don't count, you can find a million of those for ANY sports team. And they've never played it at Gilette, nor will you find copies available for sale at local merchants, nor fans buying/downloading it, nor playing it while tailgating. Can't quite say the same for the Steelers, and I'm sure the Fins now too. But don't worry, I'm sure it'll be capped with a slightly less painful Jimmy Buffet medley, played right after T-Pain's processing unit is done "singing".

Closest thing you're going to find in Boston is "Tessie" by the Dropkicks, and that's not the Pats... and that was for a movie (an awful movie), and even with that it never really caught on to the degree that Red Sox management wants to believe it did, awful song that it is.

Last edited:
A) Played once or twice does not = "featured".

Multiple times over the course of at least two seasons and at least once a week or more during afternoon drive time...I'd call that featured :rolleyes:

B) Radio station promotions/gimmicks don't count, you can find a million of those for ANY sports team.

It wasn't a promotion or a gimmick by the radio station. They were the biggest supporter of the song but it wasn't them who or created it or performed it, fans of the team did and it caught on with them.

And they've never played it at Gilette, nor will you find copies available for sale at local merchants, nor fans buying/downloading it, nor playing it while tailgating. Can't quite say the same for the Steelers, and I'm sure the Fins now too. But don't worry, I'm sure it'll be capped with a slightly less painful Jimmy Buffet medley, played right after T-Pain's processing unit is done "singing".

It's not "official" like the other teams' fight songs...actual fan(s) created the song and fans kept it on the air for multiple broadcasts.

The band performing the song is called "Meat Depressed", it was featured on their album "Fat, Drunk, & Stoopid" BTW. It's being sold online and at their concerts and probably was sold at area music stores like Newbury Comics.

Just because you haven't heard it played or seen their album, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. At least one other person here recognized it, so it's not unknown.

Last edited:
You mean like this one...featured on WBCN for a while.

YouTube - (Here We Go) PATRIOTS!

The argument here is that both the Steelers and Dolphins songs are corny. This one's lyrics are horrible, but at least the background makes it easy to listen to. Maybe because I like punk rock. Still though, not very good either but excellent in comparison to the other two.

The Steelers Song is god awful....

compared to that song the T-pain rendition of Dolphins fight song sounds like Tchaikofsky

At least once a week during drivetime? Challenge. When in doubt, make **** up? And yes, playing inaudible garbage where the only understandable word is "sucks" = gimmick.

Again, songs sent in by fans are not the same thing, you can find 1000 of those for any sports team. Talk to me when they start playing this cornball crap at actual games. Songs on **** stain indie albums put out by **** stain local bands are not the same as original pressings of 'Here We Go', for sale at your local record store, auto yard and liquor store.

Last edited:
Clearly these songs are all written for rabid fans who suspend whatever critical judgment they might have when listening to them, usually in a state of mind altered by the consumption of adult beverages. Guess that's why I think the Pats song is great and the others suck...even tho it's too early in the day for said adult beverages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes