PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why not credit the Steelers defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ask people around the league and they will tell you the Pats whine more than other team. The pats also have some of the dirtiest people in the league. That isn't to excuse the dirty hit. It was dirty. To call Steeler fans the worst is to show ignorance.

I doubt fans were cheering the injury, probably just the hit, which wasn't dirty at all. he led with his shoulder. It was maybe, maybe, a hair too late, but if the ball doesn't get tipped the hit is a good one.

I lived in PA for 16-years. I know Steelers fans and Eagles fans. The Steelers fans out at the sports bars in Philly and bumblefrick, CO where I watched the game lived up to their usual reputations. So don't call me ignorant.

As far as the Pats being whiny I've watched just about every Pats game for the last 15-years. I have never seen a team whine as much as the Steelers yesterday. That doesn't mean that the Pats never do but I have yet to see it with my own eyes.

Enjoy your season. Good luck against the Colts and the refs in the playoffs.

I have been a season ticket holder in foxboro since 92. The pats fans at games are by far the worst I have ever seen. I have lived in new england my whole life i have witnessed it first-hand. Brady in particular whines more than anybody. Every time a call goes against the pats there is a parade of whiners to the officials. Pat fans are even worse in this regard.

Are you two whining about who whines more?

Good point. Pretty pathetic. I will stop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back