PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why not add to this great draft with a flyer on TO ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Riddler

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
As I had mentioned, if BB had pulled the trigger and replaced McCourty at 27 with Dez Bryant at 24, this would have gone down as the greatest draft in Patriots histoy.

With that said, old friend TO is still floating around out there. Pull the trigger on him BB, why not after a great draft like this ? It's all upside, if he acts up, send him packing, a draft like this can allow us to afford to do this now.

Last edited:
No. Holt is younger and is able to hang on to the ball. TO drops the ball too much. I think Holt will be a good complement to Moss.

Last edited:
I wanted TO before but I don't think we need him now. Hernandez should be lining up quite a bit with the WR's, we have Edelman and Tate (at least one of those guys will contribute), Torry Holt, and Welker will be coming back at some point in the season to join Gronk as well. We don't need TO here anymore.

With all of this talk of Belichick weeding out the bad apples and getting high character guys that want to do whatever it takes to win, TO doesn't fit that at all. I'd rather not bother with him. Moss, Edelman, Holt, Tate, Patten, and Price sounds pretty good to me.

As I had mentioned, if BB had pulled the trigger and replaced McCourty at 27 with Dez Bryant at 24, this would have gone down as the greatest draft in Patriots histoy.

With that said, old friend TO is still floating around out there. Pull the trigger on him BB, why not after a great draft like this ? It's all upside, if he acts up, send him packing, a draft like this can allow us to afford to do this now.

The draft would have wound up completely different if we grabbed Dez Bryant. All the rest of our picks could have ended up taken earlier possibly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back