Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why not add to this great draft with a flyer on TO ?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by The_Riddler, Apr 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Riddler

The_Riddler 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -2

As I had mentioned, if BB had pulled the trigger and replaced McCourty at 27 with Dez Bryant at 24, this would have gone down as the greatest draft in Patriots histoy.

With that said, old friend TO is still floating around out there. Pull the trigger on him BB, why not after a great draft like this ? It's all upside, if he acts up, send him packing, a draft like this can allow us to afford to do this now.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2010
  2. PATRIOTS-80

PATRIOTS-80 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No. Holt is younger and is able to hang on to the ball. TO drops the ball too much. I think Holt will be a good complement to Moss.

3. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,961 / 35 / -63

No Jersey Selected

I wanted TO before but I don't think we need him now. Hernandez should be lining up quite a bit with the WR's, we have Edelman and Tate (at least one of those guys will contribute), Torry Holt, and Welker will be coming back at some point in the season to join Gronk as well. We don't need TO here anymore.

4. Ryan

Ryan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

With all of this talk of Belichick weeding out the bad apples and getting high character guys that want to do whatever it takes to win, TO doesn't fit that at all. I'd rather not bother with him. Moss, Edelman, Holt, Tate, Patten, and Price sounds pretty good to me.

5. CheeseMonkeys

CheeseMonkeys 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +46 / 0 / -2

#11 Jersey

The draft would have wound up completely different if we grabbed Dez Bryant. All the rest of our picks could have ended up taken earlier possibly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.