PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

why no taunting penalties on ward last nght?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
how many times were they going to let ward run up to the DB after he caught the ball and get in his face? someone needs to lay out ward.. as much as i respect his skills i cant stand him..

Yes, when I saw that mask grab that he did that was called a defensive pass interference, I became a jaguar fan in that game... lol

I have never really been a fan of Pittsburg to begin with, but his attitude in the game was not right. No idea what was being said on that field, but he definitely showed his attitude :(

Nothing really needs to be done though... they lost :D although a nice fine would be good.....

He's a warrior. Don't believe me? Just ask Madden.

c'mon, I know the same rules still apply, but you have to let that stuff go during the playoffs.

PS The pass interference call on 4th and goal in favor of Pittsburgh was EXTREMELY unfortunate as the call clearly should have gone against Hines Ward for face masking.

Of course, I only say clearly because I got to see the replays. My initial reaction was that the call was indeed pass intereference against the Jags.

I'm glad that call didn't become the deciding factor in the game, because it almost was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down