Welcome to PatsFans.com

why no taunting penalties on ward last nght?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Chris, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris

Chris On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

how many times were they going to let ward run up to the DB after he caught the ball and get in his face? someone needs to lay out ward.. as much as i respect his skills i cant stand him..

2. Sariana

Sariana Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yes, when I saw that mask grab that he did that was called a defensive pass interference, I became a jaguar fan in that game... lol

I have never really been a fan of Pittsburg to begin with, but his attitude in the game was not right. No idea what was being said on that field, but he definitely showed his attitude :(

Nothing really needs to be done though... they lost :D although a nice fine would be good.....

3. Patjew

Patjew PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +173 / 2 / -1

No Jersey Selected

He's a warrior. Don't believe me? Just ask Madden.

4. brdmaverick

brdmaverick In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +59 / 3 / -0

#32 Jersey

c'mon, I know the same rules still apply, but you have to let that stuff go during the playoffs.

PS The pass interference call on 4th and goal in favor of Pittsburgh was EXTREMELY unfortunate as the call clearly should have gone against Hines Ward for face masking.

Of course, I only say clearly because I got to see the replays. My initial reaction was that the call was indeed pass intereference against the Jags.

I'm glad that call didn't become the deciding factor in the game, because it almost was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.