Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why No Outrage

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

Remember The Demonstrations, Remember Cindy Sheehan, Sean Penn, John Fonda Kerry, Pelosi Vomiting At The Thought Of Gitmo, Susan Sarandon, Jon Stewart's Daliy Mental Breakdowns Over The Wars, remember the good old Bush Hating days?

Well, look around; remember the screaming and wailing from the Bush haters, “STOP THE WARS” they yelled, ‘OH GOD CLOSE GITMO IT’S INHUMAN” they wailed, “Bush Is A Monster, Bush Is A Drunk, Bush Went AWOL, Bush Had A DUI, Bush is Hitler, God Damn Bush, Oh Jesus Bush Will Cause The End Of The World, Bush Fell Off His Bike, Laura Bush Killed Her Friend, Bush’s Grandfather Started WWI, OH JESUS CHRIST BUSH IS GOING TO KILL US ALL.

Now look around, aren’t things wonderful, all “the bush things” are still in place, America the richest most productive country in the world is going broke, millions of people have been put out of work sine Bush left, millions of people have lost their homes since Bush left, we still have “the bush wars” we still have Gitmo, the Caskets still come home from Iraq and Afghanistan, the First Lady Planted Some Organic Collard Greens On Top Of The White House Septic Tank, the New Presidents dog urinated on the Vice Presidents Leg, the New president has an aunt that receives “food stamps” she used to be an illegal alien, we have a new health care plan called “Obamacare” it was passed by a bunch of political scumsucking gangsters behind closed locked doors so the people wouldn’t know what was in it, some of these bastards are now themselves in hot water, their crooked-ness dishonesty and scumsucking have finally caught up with them (Maxine Waters, Rangle, Barney Frank, Weasle Reid, Nancy (Bug Eyes) Pelosi, Horny Gore) maybe some more will pop up before November, America today is in the worst trouble that it has ever been in it’s history.

Crawford Texas 2:00 AM
    “ding ding ding”
    “hello this president bush who’s calling”
    “hi george, it’s me, barack”
    “hi barack, what do you want”
    “ what do you think I should do about the wars george”
    “keep em going barack”
    “ok george, how about gitmo, shall I close it”
    “no”
    "shall I tell them where I was really born"
    "no"
    “ok george, thank you, may allah bless you”
    Click
    "who was that george"
    "that a$s hole jug ears"
    "oh"
    "go to sleep"
    "ok george"
    :bricks:
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +358 / 11 / -27

I think you have a closet fascination with the hollywood wife swappers, as you bring this shyt up every day... maybe you are watching "The View", "Entertainment Tonight" or "Access Hollywood" too much.. I always wondered who the f... ck would watch that crap, now I know.

Nothing else makes much sense, btw he tried to close it.. but the party of no blocked it... so what else is new.
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

Bush Is Still With Us In The Form Of Barack Hussein Obama

No Hope
    No Change

:bricks:
  4. chicowalker

chicowalker On the Roster

Ratings:
    +247 / 3 / -4

And yet the right loved Prince Bush and saw fit to give him 2 terms...
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +649 / 2 / -9

I bet if he ran against Jug Ears today he'd win a 3rd Term.