PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Monte Biesel stay here

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the reason Monte should be given every chance to make it as NE Patriot. The reason was posted last fall but the thread was destroyed when the "Evil One" attacked this site.

carraway%20_04.jpg

Meet Mrs. Monte Biesel.

re

Well, I'd say her shelf life will eventually run out. After that, she'll start looking old, and then Monty will have absolutely nothing going for him for the Pats to keep him.

maverick4 said:
Well, I'd say her shelf life will eventually run out. After that, she'll start looking old, and then Monty will have absolutely nothing going for him for the Pats to keep him.

I'll wager she still looks pretty good in 10 years. How long do you expect Monty to play?

Awe come on guys, let's give Monty another training camp and some Tedy tutoring before we start the Biesel ball-busting again this year. :D

maverick4 said:

Dude, Amanda Carraway is not aging anytime soon.

She's a friggin MTS now, soon to be a MILF, and almost certainly will be a GILF!

Monty could be playing in Foxboro well into his 60's!

re

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Awe come on guys, let's give Monty another training camp and some Tedy tutoring before we start the Biesel ball-busting again this year. :D

If we're going to be critical about ball busting, the first thing we should do is talk to Mrs. Beisel about that. Sometimes it's hard to make a tackle when you've been up all night before. ;)

Last edited:
maverick4 said:
If we're going to be critical about ball busting, the first thing we should do is talk to Mrs. Beisel about that. Sometimes it's hard to make a tackle when you've been up all night before. ;)

Always late to the dance!:mad: That is almost exactly what I was gonna say! Lets face it, there's no way we can expect 100% on the field when he goes home to that every night. Its amazing the poor guy can even walk upright and not bow legged!:D

shirtsleeve said:
Always late to the dance!:mad: That is almost exactly what I was gonna say! Lets face it, there's no way we can expect 100% on the field when he goes home to that every night. Its amazing the poor guy can even walk upright and not bow legged!:D

Then we need a volunteer Patriots fan to take care of that little problem for him during the hopefully very long season.

I nominate -ME!

Ah, yepper, she's a tigress that's fer sure :rocker:

Not that I wouldn't still be all over that, but I like her a little less since that picture.

The law of gravity says those cupcakes are store bought.:(

Correctamundo on the cupcakes, RayClay; physics isn't my strong suit but I had the very same thought.

Monty gets bashed way too much. He was playing some pretty decent ball late last season...

dryheat44 said:
Can I get an Amen?

dryheat - do I see a "hottest Patriots's wife" poll in the near future?

Please, we lost Mrs. Fauria, after all... these heartless bastards in the FO stop at nothing. Not even hot chicks.

JoeSixPat said:
dryheat - do I see a "hottest Patriots's wife" poll in the near future?
What an excellent idea. Include girfriends, dates, or groupies in that thread.
Maybe just a thread vs a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back