PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why mix and match referee crews in playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
What is the goal here? Because all i see are poorly officiated games all over the NFL

Because it's a lot easier for the Vegas mob to get to a team of officials rather than random selections. Goodell is actually an FBI plant and is working in concert with Congress to take them down once and for all. This is the latest ploy to make them desperate and expose themselves. The replacement refs were also FBI plants waiting for the take. It should have been obvious by the way they called games. In another year or two they'll start making arrests and all hell will break loose. Other sports will follow.

What is the goal here? Because all i see are poorly officiated games all over the NFL
212.450.2000..call the Commissioners office and ask em?..it is friggin' stupid...and while you have him on the phone..ask him why a guy who runs off the bench to celebrate a TD..isn't penalized

What did they do last year? I thought last year the refs were exceptional overall in the playoffs (still sucked in the regular season though). If it's the same thing both years then it's just one of those years...

They shouldn't reward "all star" individuals. It should be the best crews.

Now I bet you'll get one guy who thinks he's all that and will throw an Unsportsmanlike flag on some player who tosses the ball back to him a bit harder than he likes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back