PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Mayo and Meriweather are not attending minicamps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meriweather has a partially torn MCL and Mayo has bone spurs in his ankle. Next question.

I'm the most sarcastic bastard you'll ever meet and I thought this might have been sincere.

Are there any news about this two young guys?

Are they injured? I read that Mayo was at the gold tournament, but Brandon?

That sounds like something from a strip club.

That sounds like something from a strip club.
To quote Curt S.,"Aura and Mistique?" (when a reporter asked him about the intangible winning characteristics of the Yankees back around the turn of the century): "What are they, strippers?"

I'm the most sarcastic bastard you'll ever meet and I thought this might have been sincere.

I was right there with you PJ. The only reason I don't feel as dumb is because there were other, much more intelligent posters such as yourself, and Belichick Fan too.

Still fail to see any humor in making up a specific injury report to a simple, basic question about 2 of our missing star players.

But that's just dumb old me.

I was right there with you PJ. The only reason I don't feel as dumb is because there were other, much more intelligent posters such as yourself, and Belichick Fan too.
I'm not intelligent - but I am gullible :)

Actually, I asked because there are a few people here who have a little information, maybe not a "source" as such but they have someone who they hear little whispers from. That's why I asked.

I'm not intelligent - but I am gullible :)

Actually, I asked because there are a few people here who have a little information, maybe not a "source" as such but they have someone who they hear little whispers from. That's why I asked.

Makes perfect sense to me. I was interested in any news also, and to be honest, the way the poster portrayed the 'specific type' info made sense also.

Like I said, I kind of missed the so called 'obviousness' of it, but didn't feel as bad when some others did too.

I guess everyone's sense of humor is different, but it would've sounded a little better/funnier/wittier (whatever he was looking for) if it hadn't been so specific, because, like you say--everyone hears bits of info here and there. That's kind of what the forum here is about.

And since it's the 2nd wk of June, I didn't see why it'd be so completely crazy to think someone had some info on 2 major players too--it's not like the coaching staff is worried about injury reports or gameplanning etc. I don't really see what big advantage it is to keep the info secret at this point. Sometimes people take the whole BB conspiracy hush/hush thing too far.

I might have bought that it was sincere right up to the "Next Question". That was kind of a giveaway that he was being flippant and sarcastic

I might have bought that it was sincere right up to the "Next Question". That was kind of a giveaway that he was being flippant and sarcastic

Hmmm, I guess you is the smaht bastahd! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back