PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why less Bruschi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frick

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Watched (he is pee'n) and noticed the new members A. Pearce & Kendrick Ellis, (jets& Giants) as Teddy's appearances slowly go away.

Woody Johnson>rodger Goodell>espn

You are not paranoid if it's true!

First Doug Flutie now Teddy Bruschi

Nothing will change until someone else crosses The Woody.

W. Johnson, self-made man , inherited everything he owns, good husband-divorced, good father,sorry,have to dig up daughter to ask her. Let espn do an up close and personal on that .

We praise some of these clowns as if they are demi-gods.(R.Kraft excluded)

Miguel's sister's friend runs a food bank. (God bless them)
Lamar Hunt and his brothers woke up one day and said, "What do you guys want to do, I don't know, what do you want to do? Hey,let's take control of the silver market." With the money they lost, homeless shelters and food banks would be in the black forever.

Ask the fans what they want!

How about if NFL Network joined forces with S.I.,CNN,Fox or somebody else to start a new and much needed Sports Network,they would already start with the jewel in the crown, NFL football. Instead of trying to go worldwide with the NFL,join forces with a country that's been an ally in two wars. Have the CFL become the old USFL. The current owners in Canada would make more than they ever did (national tv contracts in both countries) and how would all of you feel about year round football?
Apologize for the rant, Doctors coming with my shot, goodnite.

What is going on here? First the guy trying to hook up with woman and now this rather random, rambling diatribe that appears the poster just typed as things came to his mind.

while i hate the Jests no need to talk about their owners dead daughter who killed herself. Im sure Bru will be on ESPN more as the season starts.....

The original comment should be a Wiki example of what happens when you mix alcohol and online forums. :rocker:

For a second I thought I'd gone crazy. Glad everyone else concluded this guys is straight off the rocker too.

I think when the season starts we will see more of Bru.

On another note..Skip Bayless is the best on ESPN and you can hate me for that if you want. He doesnt just go with what everyone says and latley he has been all about the Pats and talking about how the jets are going to take a step back.

Seriously going to take swipes at Woody Johnson's dead daughter? I think this thread needs to find its way to the practice squad or the delete file whichever is easier for the moderators.

I think when the season starts we will see more of Bru.

On another note..Skip Bayless is the best on ESPN and you can hate me for that if you want. He doesnt just go with what everyone says and latley he has been all about the Pats and talking about how the jets are going to take a step back.

I hate you for that

The original comment should be a Wiki example of what happens when you mix alcohol and online forums. :rocker:

Alcohol? I think it's probably a little bit more than that, but that's just my opinion..:D

test (new avatar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing