PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why leave Brady play in the 4th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect to see him start and stay in for the game next week. We're going to need to wrap up that third seed in the playoffs. The only thing that concerns me about playing the starters next week (and makes me wish Cincy would have lost to Pioli's team today) is the fact that Houston is a dirty team and plays as such. The last thing I want to see is Brady, Welker, or Neal hobbling off the field next week as Ryans, Pollard, or Cushing dive at their knees. Anybody that watched the Dolphins game today saw plenty of that.

I think this game was well in hand but do wonder why Brady and Welker were still playing with the game already all but won.

I think if Hoyer did not get in the game with a 28 point lead I doubt he gets most of the reps next week.

Expect most of the starters to play against Houston I suppose,even if Cincy loses today.

Do you ever start a thread on anything positive or is it just your job to find any tiny little thing to whine about?

I'm not sure why either. Thankfully nothing happened that's all that matters.

I'm hoping everyone rests @ Houston

I didn't know that Jim Caldwell posts here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back