PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why isn't anyone talking about Rufus Alexander?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTibbs

In the Starting Line-Up
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Have you guys seen him play? Willis is good but I wouldn't mind seeing the Patriots land LB Rufus Alexander. Anyone real familiar with him?

Have you guys seen him play? Willis is good but I wouldn't mind seeing the Patriots land LB Rufus Alexander. Anyone real familiar with him?

i have not seen him play. He's not first round talent, but from what little I read about him, i wouldn't mind seeing him on our team if we picked him up in the later rounds.

Why isn't anyone talking about Rufus Alexander?

He gets mad and let's the air out of your tires if you do.

LIkely because he is 228lbs and ran a 4.81. That and he got dumped, he clearly can not dominate.

Just the simple fact that his first name 'Rufus' rhymes with 'Doofus' gives me second thoughts about his abilities :)

LIkely because he is 228lbs and ran a 4.81. That and he got dumped, he clearly can not dominate.

Alexander ran a 4.79 at the combine and a 4.69 at his Pro-Day.

He's got a decent 3 cone # at 7.06. His 20 yard shuttle was ok at 4.27.

People also probably aren't talking about Alexander because the draft guru's have him pegged as a Tampa-2 LB in the mold of Ian Gold and Derrick Brooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back