PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why isn't anyone talking about Moss's back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That might explain the fumble, since he never puts the ball on the turf.

Or maybe that play is where he hurt his back???

:confused:

Just don't tell me it was another Patrick Pass deal.

He looked a bit ginger on sunday, but i'm sure he is just being cautious and giving himself every opportunity to recover fully.

He did look somewhat slower on sunday in his movement.

Oh come on now.. what the heck is going on? Come on Moss's back stop messing with him and our sanity !

Oh come on now.. what the heck is going on? Come on Moss's back stop messing with him and our sanity !

Great sig. That's pretty cool.

Thats it! I'm starting a drive for a hyperbolic chamber for the trainers room! Gotta preserve Moss and Welker for Bradys return and next few years!!!!!!!

just BS. i guess maybe the league requires to justify if some doesnt participate fully in practice so they just put something there. do you guys remember when cassel was on the injury list once as the backup QB when we played the colts , just to mess with polian ?
Since when did you believe the injury report ?

My guess is he tweaked it a little bit and the coaches held him out of the media portion in order to: 1.) Treat it and 2.) Throw some uncertainty the Jets way. I am not going to worry about it until Sunday.

Now that Randy's back is hurt, and Welker's hobbling, and Gaffney's on their too, not to mention Ben Watson, it's pretty clear that the Patriots will not be throwing the ball at all on Sunday, especially with a new QB back there, so...

the Jets should not bother planning to defend the pass. They should simply focus on stopping the run.

not too worried......moss should be fine by gameday if he's still practicing. if he was held out of practice, then i might worry.

Now that Randy's back is hurt, and Welker's hobbling, and Gaffney's on their too, not to mention Ben Watson, it's pretty clear that the Patriots will not be throwing the ball at all on Sunday, especially with a new QB back there, so...

the Jets should not bother planning to defend the pass. They should simply focus on stopping the run.

I agree 110%. All Linebackers, all the time, Eric.

Last edited:
Well, relatively speaking it sure does.

yes for all intensive purposes.

if it's any constellation, i agree with you 100% Patjew

hehe. Did you mean "intents and purposes" and "consolation"?

Just messin' with ya, bro. :D

The Jets will focus on stopping the run and make Cassel beat them.

Belichick would do the same thing.

This is one of my favorite malapropisms. Made me smile. Thanks Keegs.

fyi: it's intents and purposes.

Both he and Gaffney were back today for the media portion of pracice per Reiss. Watson was still MIA though when seen in the locker room he isn't visibly limping or anything...

What's to talk about?

"Moss: Probable (back)"

will now replace

"Brady: Probable (shoulder)"

as the weekly inside joke on BB's injury report.

Regards,
Chris

Take two of these Moss.....

aspirin.jpg

... then....

mccoy.jpg

... call him in the morning.

Irregardless of what anyone else thinks, you are the man Keegs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back