PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is J.T. The Brick still on WEEI?! [Fox Sports Radio]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzzard

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you are listening to this notorious Patriot hater right now, but he is spewing his garbage about the Patriots again.

He is apparently another one of those idiots who is playing up the whole "oh no, they taped offensive signals.... they are bigger cheaters than we thought"
Then some supposed Pats fan from the military calls him up and basically says "you're right, the pats have done a very bad thing"... What kind of Pats fan is that?!?!? He is the only kind that, that unclefkucer lets on the air, thats what!

I can't stand this idiot and his boston sports hate (including a seething loath of the Red Sox). I still remember how mad he made me while driving home after the Pats lost the Halloween night game against the Steelers in 2004. He came right out and called Patriots fans smug and arrogant and spent at least an additional half hour trashing us as a fan base. He then was challenging patriots fans to call up and man up that we lost and the steelers were better!!!!! What kind of host wants us to call up and "take our medicine" because our team lost a game (1 of only 2 I might add... and we all know what happened the next time the pats played the steelers :)
How can this idiot be on the air after trashing his own listeners?! It's probably because no matter how big we are as listeners, he gets way more listeners from idiot fans of other teams who like hearing us bashed.

He goes on to say that he thinks we've been punished enough because he knows alot of teams do it. But then continues by saying he always "knew the Pats were cheaters and only win by cheating". So, if everybody does it and he knows that, then what makes the Pats cheaters? doesn't that make them the norm?!

This guy is a class A 1,000 Watt Tool.

Basically what i'm looking for is for a reason why this guys show is still on WEEI.
I know they pay for the syndicated show, to put it on at off peak time. But shouldn't a nationally syndicated sports shows have a host that has some degree of objectivity, so they can appeal to the entire fan base?
Why would WEEI air his show, especially knowing his biggest whipping boys are Boston sports teams?

Shouldn't Bostons biggest sports radio station (and nations largest as well thanks to bostons great fans) put on something a little better than an @sshole who bashes us as listeners? He goes back and forth from kicking our teeth in, to ballwashing WEEI for being an affiliate.
LOL, the Brick... the only thing brick-like that this guy resembles is a brick of butter flavored Crisco.

Basically, I am just seething mad right now, and need to know if any of you feel the same way as I do about J.T. The D!ck
And what you think we can do to rid him from the Boston airwaves.

Last edited:
Re: Why is J.T. The Brick still on WEEI?!

feeling better now? :D let the anger out, its good for ya. now go find a mangini bobblehead, and beat the crap out of it. it works for me :bricks:

I don't know if any of you are listening to this notorious Patriot hater right now, but he is spewing his garbage about the Patriots again.

He is apparently another one of those idiots who is playing up the whole "oh no, they taped offensive signals.... they are bigger cheaters than we thought"
Then some supposed Pats fan from the military calls him up and basically says "you're right, the pats have done a very bad thing"... What kind of Pats fan is that?!?!? He is the only kind that, that unclefkucer lets on the air, thats what!

I can't stand this idiot and his boston sports hate (including a seething loath of the Red Sox). I still remember how mad he made me while driving home after the Pats lost the Halloween night game against the Steelers in 2004. He came right out and called Patriots fans smug and arrogant and spent at least an additional half hour trashing us as a fan base. He then was challenging patriots fans to call up and man up that we lost and the steelers were better!!!!! What kind of host wants us to call up and "take our medicine" because our team lost a game (1 of only 2 I might add... and we all know what happened the next time the pats played the steelers :)
How can this idiot be on the air after trashing his own listeners?! It's probably because no matter how big we are as listeners, he gets way more listeners from idiot fans of other teams who like hearing us bashed.

He goes on to say that he thinks we've been punished enough because he knows alot of teams do it. But then continues by saying he always "knew the Pats were cheaters and only win by cheating". So, if everybody does it and he knows that, then what makes the Pats cheaters? doesn't that make them the norm?!

Basically what i'm looking for is for a reason why this guys show is still on WEEI.
I know they pay for the syndicated show, to put it on at off peak time. But shouldn't a nationally syndicated sports shows have a host that has some degree of objectivity, so they can appeal to the entire fan base?
Why would WEEI air his show, especially knowing his biggest whipping boys are Boston sports teams?

Shouldn't Bostons biggest sports radio station (and nations largest as well thanks to bostons great fans) put on something a little better than an @sshole who bashes us as listeners? He goes back and forth from kicking our teeth in, to ballwashing WEEI for being an affiliate.
LOL, the Brick... the only thing brick-like that this guy resembles is a brick of butter flavored Crisco.

Basically, I am just seething mad right now, and need to know if any of you feel the same way as I do about J.T. The D!ck

there are far too many ny lovin' dipwads on sports talk radio for my taste. remember, their opinions are meaningless.

I'm told that a lot of the decaffeinated versions taste just as good as the regular versions. You might want to give that some thought.

this is why I do not listen to any sports talk anymore, most of it sucks. Chris Meyers and Chris Moore on Fox are good, but otherwise it pretty much sucks ass.

Sports talks is what it is, a bunch of overpaid folks who yak too much, try to talk over each other and have some deepseated opinions.. take the good with the bad, if you don't like it switch the station..

He's jealous. He's a Raiders fan fer crissakes. That must be a lot of fun these days.

Have pity on him.

The reason he's on is that's the late night show they can buy cheap.

He's a Raider fan and hangs with Tatum, Arkinson and a lot of those thugs...was a bit intrigued by him many years ago..late 90s...but I grew tired of his act..and when I learned of his Raider background..realized what an idiot he was..That was many years ago....since then, I have avoided him like the plague...didn't realize any local stations were giving him a forum..he's a wall street inside trader who's a wanna be about sports..and no, I don't have any pity for him..

He is employed by Fox Sports Radio, whose national programming is carried by WEEI. They are a Fox Sports affiliate and are forced to put on whomever Fox Sports Radio has in that tmeslot. It is a lot more economical for a sports talk radio station to carry a national overnight program than it is to hire someone to do a local show when so few ears are listening.

a better question is why continue to listen to him?

He's an idiot. If you want to hear some quality pro football talk radio, check out the NFL station (124) on Sirius Radio. In particular, the "Movin' the Chains" show which begins at 3:00 p.m. each day with co-hosts Pat Kirwin and Tim Ryan. Top notch analysis, always fair with the Pats (actually, often pro-NE) and interesting guests.

JT The Brick calls himself a member of Raider Nation.

Raider Nation does not need to dress up for Halloween.

Enough said !

Any team that doesn't use the coach-to-QB communication technology properly deserves to have their signals stolen.

Youre just playing right into the guy's hands if you let him fire you up that much. Its exactly what he wants. To insult the crap out of us to the point that we call his show and make him look like a genius for stirring up such a major market. Hate works. Youve got to understand that. I dont know if its rule #1 or #5 or where exactly it falls in the grand sports media scheme, but you need to gain full control of that concept. Hate and negativity in the sports information business generates far more revenue than hugs and kisses. Sucks, but that's the reality of our world. dont let it own you like that. he's just a knucklehead that knows no more about football or any sport than you or I. he's just a guy with a good radio voice that knows how to run it. peace.

Last edited:
Talk show radio hosts and these free lance writers are like lawyers. There's too many of them and not enough work to keep them honest. So they do what they have to do to make a name for themselves which usually means taking an adverse stance to a topic so they can stand out from the pack. Apologize for any attorneys on this board but you know first hand how litigous our country has become with frivolous lawsuits.

Thanks guys

I was a little worked up, and needed to see if anybody else felt that way about him.

I honestly don't listen to him anymore if I can help it. I only ended up hearing his rant at the beginning of the show, because I was listening to the Celtics post game and when he came on right afterwards with this crap, I was too busy around the house to change the channel right away.

I would listen to the Sirius NFL programming, but alas I have XM and have to settle for baseball :D
I love XM though, my girlfriend has sirius and I don't like its programming as much.
Hopefully when they merge programming in the coming year, I will get both NFL and MLB :singing:

Thanks guys

I was a little worked up, and needed to see if anybody else felt that way about him.

I honestly don't listen to him anymore if I can help it. I only ended up hearing his rant at the beginning of the show, because I was listening to the Celtics post game and when he came on right afterwards with this crap, I was too busy around the house to change the channel right away.

I would listen to the Sirius NFL programming, but alas I have XM and have to settle for baseball :D
I love XM though, my girlfriend has sirius and I don't like its programming as much.
Hopefully when they merge programming in the coming year, I will get both NFL and MLB :singing:

My answer was serious. They get a live call in show that's affordable. The gimmick is he's on the west coast so he gets normal hour callers as well as late night. I don't think they'd want all callers who were actually in a 1 AM time zone. A bunch of incoherent drunks doesn't make for great radio.

Listen to some music maybe.

BTW, when the Pats do well he's forced to say something good about them and I love to hear him choke on the words.

It's only a show.

(plus he's a know nothing idiot and I approach his show with that in mind).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back