Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why is George Bush doing everything to ensure another attack??

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Dec 27, 2005.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Instead of attacking the Al Queda terrorists, george bush wasted 5 years, 2,200 lives, $500 billion to attack a tin-pot dictator who was not a terrorist and had nothing to do with 9/11.

Why did george bush let OSAMA BIN LADEN escape and now living in Pakistan laughing at America??

Why is george bush doing everything in his power to ensure another Al Quada attack??

2. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

These are all patently false statement that have absolutely no validity.

3. Zuma

Zuma Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." — George W Bush - Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." — George W Bush - Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

4. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Have another sip of Kool-AID, pinky Kerry-winkie!!! He never said that!!! I can't believe my own eyes!! Bush really DIDN't steal the elections!!! Jane Fonda Kerry! Clinton lied!

5. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Both of those alleged statements are false without a link please.

6. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Apparently, ELO doesn't pay much attention to what Bush says either, and he's a staunch supporter!! Truth is, Bush has flip flopped on Bin Laden. He voted to bring him to justice dead or alive, before he voted against bringing him to justice dead or alive.

:singing:

7. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Lets analyze you rantings:

I think you have your timelines mixed up a little here. The Cole was attacked on Oct 18,2000. Clinton was still the President then, not Bush. The WTC attack, (I am assuming you mean the 2nd WTC attack, since the first on also happened during Clintons watch) happened on 9-11-2001...AFTER THE COLE.

First off, Clinton had Bin laden cornered 3 times during his Reign. He was too busy attending charity golf tournaments to be bothered. Secondly, Please tell me when and where Bush said that Saddam was responsible for 9-11.

Well, since i just shot your "conclusions" full of holes, Are you next going to tell me that Bush faked the moon landing? Or how about Bush was hiding on the grassy knoll?

8. All_Around_Brown

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:rofl: ELO, thats the best bit of revisionist history I've ever heard!!!! :rofl:

Clinton was too busy attending charity golf tourneys?? He met nearly every day with counterterrorism officials, specifically Richard Clarke and CSG, and it took Bush a national tragedy to finally meet with his, after repeeated warnings about it.

August 6th PDB...BIn Laden Determined To Strike US.

Remember that nugget he got while on his first five week vacation in Crawford??

Bush has spent more vacation time than any president in modern history and yet, it was Clintons fault?:rofl:

You've never read Against All Enemies, huh?

9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Did you read "Dereliction of duty"? Written by his own military advisor?