PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is Fred Smerlas off WEEI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty sure it was a joke (still am by the way), but the thing that struck me funny is the messages they are playing, that Fred left in the voicemail box.
He seemed pretty upset.
It could be either something they put him up to, so they can grab more attention, or it could be that he is dumb enough to fall for the joke himself..... I think its the latter :D

Last edited:
if you people are really that enamered with Fred not being on eei for a day or 2 when there's football news happening then....WOOOO....

AND to make matters worse, if by now, some of you haven't picked up on the eei jokes/gags/bits...made up show plots to kill slow news time....then you're as dumb as a box o'rocks.

thank you to those of you who actually have a clue and haven't fallen for their crap and bought it hook, line and sinker like others on this board.
Good job. Not many second graders are as smart as you. Are you tying your own shoelaces and pooping in the big boy toilet yet?

Yeh it's a joke. However, in the past Fred has held out to get more appearance money.

Any idea how much money Fred and Steve get for going on the show? You probably don't know but I had to ask.

If a guy gets fired from there they usually don't speak of his name, as if he no longer exists.

dropping upper decker's in your throne as we speak.

Pete Sheppard would be kicking the crap out of Gresh from day 1.
I can see a few people there making Gresh look like the piece of crap that he is.

Why the hatred for Gresh? I know him only from Patriots post-games and have heard him lately on ESPN Radio leading up to the draft, and from my limited view he seems excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back