PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is everyone so impressed with Richard Marshall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe_n99 said:
The video didn't really sway me too much in either direction... except that seeing him showboat after a pick when he could have been picking up yards kinda left a bad taste in my mouth.

Joe
Uh, I think you're referring to the INT he made essentially on the ground? In college, that means he was already down. I didn't see him doing any showboating before a play was over (and the main showboating I remember was on that particular pick, where he was already down).

PioliJunior said:
if i could, i would drive to BB's house and demand him to get Marshall and Lawson.......

sure we have a lot of DB's but none of them are good enough to replace Ty Law, and this is where Richard Marshall comes in. not only did he basically shut down the best WR in NCAA in dwayne Jarrett. at 6'6, this tough 5'11 CB shut HIM DOWN!! he is a threat at returning, and he is crazy run stopper, A CB MARSHALL LED FRESNO STATE WITH TACKLES! WHAT DOES THAT SAY TO YOU GUYS? anyway, if u still hatin im sure u wont be after u see this video....

http://www.draftshowcase.com/RichardMarshall.wmv

SIMPLY UNBELIEVEABLE, if u guys are hatin after this, yall really dont know New England Football

i know BB and Pioli have talked with marshall and pat hill, and i feel he is most likely coming here. we have about 15 prospects we can talk to, now if we dont need a db like some of u guys are sayin, then why is one of 15, happen to be a very good prospect in marshall, kiper has him goin in the first to jax, but maybe thats the hair gel thats trappin his brain, cuz i ddoubt 6 cbs go in the first round

please dont hate, marshall will be a fine CB on any team, so we're lucky if he's knockin heads in a silver helmet, and when i say knockin heads, i really aint playin...
Big_Mike had some good advice for improving your communications skills and presenting yourself in the best possible light. Welcome to the forum!

Richard Marshall is an interesting prospect, he has the physical tools to develop into a top corner in the NFL. I suspect his visit to Foxboro was for Pioli and Collier to assess his maturity and see whether he is capable of learning New England's complex defense. I liked his steady career interception production and the number of passes he defended this season.

Did you watch many Fresno State games or are there other reasons you decided on Marshall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes