PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is Bellichick leaving the owners mtg, after 1 day???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
A little bit odd, guess he heard that the Colts will get every advantage to win the super bowl this yr, so the rule changes wont affect him..

Last edited:
Sean Pa Patriot said:
A little bit odd, guess he heard that the Colts will get every advantage to win the super bowl this yr, so the rule changes wont affect him..

Where did you hear this? Link?

Maybe he has an early tee time?

arent BB and Parcells like not part of Players Union or something?

Remix 6 said:
arent BB and Parcells like not part of Players Union or something?

Competition committee you mean? Your right, he's not.

Maybe the big master plan that BB and SP have been working on since free agency started is about to explode on to us and BB needs to be there to implement it.

BB and Parcells dont belong to something, because I believe they can not use them in video games.

R_T26 said:
BB and Parcells dont belong to something, because I believe they can not use them in video games.

Belichick was in all the Madden's with the exception of this one, I wonder how come???

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Belichick was in all the Madden's with the exception of this one, I wonder how come???

Gripping.....however are you going to tell us where you heard that BB left?

Yep The League will do everything to Give the Colts the Title so Bill is scouting the Arena league and the WWE for new players

Bill's Girl said:
Gripping.....however are you going to tell us where you heard that BB left?

If you go to the boston herald and that new point after blog.. It tells about Belichick jetting out of town..

Sean Pa Patriot said:
If you go to the boston herald and that new point after blog.. It tells about Belichick jetting out of town..

TY Sean!

Yikes, that pic of Tomase is creeeeepy!

Sounds like somebody made him go there...good going Bill...he forgot to wear his boots anyways.

Bill's Girl said:
TY Sean!

Yikes, that pic of Tomase is creeeeepy!

Like I said he looks like Dorfman on animal house... Another want to be Red Sox writer, that has to start out as a Pats beat writer.. Give me Reiss, Perillo, and Curran any day... Felger is not bad either..

Maybe they kicked him out for wearing that Patriots sweater that he wears always and didnt buy a suit like every other coach and GM? j/p

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Like I said he looks like Dorfman on animal house... Another want to be Red Sox writer, that has to start out as a Pats beat writer.. Give me Reiss, Perillo, and Curran any day... Felger is not bad either..

I like Reiss and Curran but Felger is beginning the descent toward Cafardo and Borges, thanks to having to drum up ratings for his radio show.

Sean Pa Patriot said:

Wait a minute. You believe something that the nitwit John Tomase wrote? You do realize that he and Wrong Bogus share braincells right? Or, at least they write like they do.

BB heard about the new deal J Fox got from Carolina so he's holding out for a better deal for himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye