PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is Ahmad Bradshaw in jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashvillepatsfan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Can anyone explain why he's in jail, if he hasnt done anything wrong since he was a kid? The article says he's in jail for violating his probation. Yet the team, and agent say he hasnt done anything wrong since he was in college. :confused:
Dont you have to do something wrong, in order to violate that probation?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080620...shaw_jailed;_ylt=AkB.PvlDQop2FsaqPqQiNFcN97QF

Mods, you can move this if ya want :D

Last edited:
Umm, yeah, but if you are on probation and do not follow the terms, that is "doing something wrong."

Wouldn't surprise me if he was in default (had a warrant) for years for failure to follow whatever his conditions were and they just caught up to him now.

J D Sal

What you have to do to violate probation depends on the terms of the original probation. It could mean doing things that would be fine for other people (e.g. going to a bar, living near a school), or not doing things like attending counseling or paying restitution.

Can anyone explain why he's in jail, if he hasnt done anything wrong since he was a kid? The article says he's in jail for violating his probation. Yet the team, and agent say he hasnt done anything wrong since he was in college. :confused:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080620...shaw_jailed;_ylt=AkB.PvlDQop2FsaqPqQiNFcN97QF

Mods, you can move this if ya want :D

He ate a cheese sandwich.:)

Just kidding, I don't know but that joke DEMANDED to be typed.

Because he was bad?

What you have to do to violate probation depends on the terms of the original probation. It could mean doing things that would be fine for other people (e.g. going to a bar, living near a school), or not doing things like attending counseling or paying restitution.

thats what i was looking for. so it all depends on the terms, and that could be something simple. i was just surprised that they didnt report what he did wrong. god knows, if he was a patriot, we'd be hearing all the details, and even some that arent true:rolleyes:

The team and agent wouldn't be you know, maybe, LYING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots