PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why I'm happy to be a Pats fan and not a Jets fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Roberts

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Kudos to this board. A thread like the one I've linked from the Jets board would never happen here. Not only are Pats fans better fans, but we are clearly better people than our green and white clad "friends".

The Jets and their fans can't lose enough for me.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=17127

Welcome back, Jacky.

I, too, hate New York and New Yorkers. Giants and Jest eliminated on the same day. Delicious. Too bad ***wipes Eli and Plex and Shockey and Tiki couldn't have been more at fault for the loss, instead of their defense. Now Coughlin will soon be unemployed. Too bad BC already hired "the safe choice". From the lousy Packers, no less.

For some stupid reason I checked it out. Those people have no class, and are the lowest common denominator of society. Reading their comments was sick.

Welcome back, Jacky.

I, too, hate New York and New Yorkers. Giants and Jest eliminated on the same day. Delicious. Too bad ***wipes Eli and Plex and Shockey and Tiki couldn't have been more at fault for the loss, instead of their defense. Now Coughlin will soon be unemployed. Too bad BC already hired "the safe choice". From the lousy Packers, no less.

Ive been around lately, work is busy around the holidays, especially with travel, too. Anyhow, I dislike the Jets far more than the Giants. I actually like Tiki Barber and thought he deserved better. I like the BC hire. Their new offensvie coordinator (Steve Logan) is going to be great over there.

For some stupid reason I checked it out. Those people have no class, and are the lowest common denominator of society. Reading their comments was sick.

Yeah, my favorite was the one where a guy said if he ever met Tom Brady, he'd slit his throat. Just subhuman behavior by the worst fans in the NFL.

I had to stop reading after on guy said Teddy was dirty and wished he had a stroke, what a tool. Talk about soar LOOSERS!

It goes both ways, every fanbase has its dirtbag fans who you wish didnt exist. To use an example to label an entire fanbase is stupid. I could use a Pats friend of mine who I met, who said that the Pats won their 3 sb's b/c they had the best players at each position

It goes both ways, every fanbase has its dirtbag fans who you wish didnt exist. To use an example to label an entire fanbase is stupid. I could use a Pats friend of mine who I met, who said that the Pats won their 3 sb's b/c they had the best players at each position

Yeah? Find me a thread on this site or on the Patriotsplanet.com site advocating murdering of opponents or hoping they would die of a stroke. Good luck.

Was there anyone there wishing our Kicker broke his leg?

It's no different here. They are just letting their posters vent their spleens and are not deleting what they (and we, believe me) have to delete all the time.

The murder part, however, was a different twist. I'm no lawyer, but that site's admin. should be aware of stuff like that.

Jacky I am not trying to stir up trouble but aren't you the one that said you were giving up on the patriots and they had no chance to win and were less than average?.
I remember you were going to give your season tickets to your friends and that the Patriots were doomed...Still feel like that now?
Its never over till the fat lady sings,you should know better.

I like the BC hire. Their new offensvie coordinator (Steve Logan) is going to be great over there.

I'll take your word for it, then. I understand that getting off to a good recruiting start could make or break a class, but if I were DeFillippo, I would have waited until this week to see if Coughlin became available.

Its a win win your happy being a Pats fan, im happy being a Jets fan

Last edited:
Kudos to this board. A thread like the one I've linked from the Jets board would never happen here. Not only are Pats fans better fans, but we are clearly better people than our green and white clad "friends".

The Jets and their fans can't lose enough for me.

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=17127

Do you realize there was a guy with the same user name and avatar who left last March?

What a coincidence. Welcome aboard!

Last edited:
Its a win win your happy being a Pats fan, im happy being a Jets fan

Your team did very well for itself this year. Mangini did a great job.

Last edited:
I was having a good time vicariously laughing at the misery in jester land until I read this one and the follow-up to it.

Originally Posted by wa2k99
If I meet Tom Brady I will slit his ******* throat.

OMFG that is the best, end the thread with that quote, you made me spit out my beer all over my LCD.
Then I read the signature on the last poster; that put me right back into a good jester-hater mood.

No; not in your lifetime; nor mine buddy.

Here's to the jesters - 'see futility in Wikipedia'.

I was having a good time vicariously laughing at the misery in jester land until I read this one and the follow-up to it.

Originally Posted by wa2k99
If I meet Tom Brady I will slit his ******* throat.

Then I read the signature on the last poster; that put me right back into a good jester-hater mood.

No; not in your lifetime; nor mine buddy.

Here's to the jesters - 'see futility in Wikipedia'.

Im glad you take great joy in my Jets. Soon you will take great joy in watching them take this division. In year one w/ a team with many holes I saw my jets play w/ the pats in the divisional round for 50 minutes. 28 mil cap room, 3 early selctions in next years draft and a good front office coach combo. The Pats were a no history who cares organization before Brady n BB dont forget that

Im glad you take great joy in my Jets. Soon you will take great joy in watching them take this division. In year one w/ a team with many holes I saw my jets play w/ the pats in the divisional round for 50 minutes. 28 mil cap room, 3 early selctions in next years draft and a good front office coach combo. The Pats were a no history who cares organization before Brady n BB dont forget that

oh contrare my good friend.

For a few short years we had the most lopsided SB defeat in history.
We also had the loss to GB before the BB era.
Were it not for a horrid Dreith penalty call we likely would have appeared and won a SB 2 decades earlier.

We had Steve Grogan; Slam Bam Cunningham, Stanley Steamer and Hog Hannah.

We had some great shoot-outs with Miami in the Marino hey-day.

To say we are a no-history is to put your own feelings of low self-worth onto us. We at least made it to the big dance more than ONCE IN 40 YEARS.

And as far as Jesters being a threat for Div title next year; well when you play a #2 schedule next year instead of a #4 schedule we will see how that turns out. Frankly I think you have a lot more holes to fill than the pats do and if memory serves we are the ones with 2 #1 draft picks this year.

You guys had a big luxury last year with 2 picks (and did very well by the way with the picks you made). But I don't think anyone realistically sees you guys as any kind of threat they would even consider putting money on.

But the football is oblong and bounces funny; so you never know.

oh contrare my good friend.

For a few short years we had the most lopsided SB defeat in history.
We also had the loss to GB before the BB era.
Were it not for a horrid Dreith penalty call we likely would have appeared and won a SB 2 decades earlier.

We had Steve Grogan; Slam Bam Cunningham, Stanley Steamer and Hog Hannah.

We had some great shoot-outs with Miami in the Marino hey-day.

To say we are a no-history is to put your own feelings of low self-worth onto us. We at least made it to the big dance more than ONCE IN 40 YEARS.

And as far as Jesters being a threat for Div title next year; well when you play a #2 schedule next year instead of a #4 schedule we will see how that turns out. Frankly I think you have a lot more holes to fill than the pats do and if memory serves we are the ones with 2 #1 draft picks this year.

You guys had a big luxury last year with 2 picks (and did very well by the way with the picks you made). But I don't think anyone realistically sees you guys as any kind of threat they would even consider putting money on.

But the football is oblong and bounces funny; so you never know.
We have two 2's this year one being the skins at #38, the Pats schedule was #7 easiest the Jets were #5 this year. yes we have a lot more wholes to fix but with our cap situation we are in a prime position to make a run at many free agents. And to say no on would see as a threat for years to come says you are either a) trying to hide your fears or b) oblivious to the truth. Im not calling the jets a future power house, im calling them a up and coming contender

Jacky I am not trying to stir up trouble but aren't you the one that said you were giving up on the patriots and they had no chance to win and were less than average?.
I remember you were going to give your season tickets to your friends and that the Patriots were doomed...Still feel like that now?
Its never over till the fat lady sings,you should know better.

To be honest, I was down on them until the Jacksonville game. I thought they didn't have the heart of a lion anymore after that Fins game. They did a complete 180 (which was something I didn't think they were capable of). I'm happy to be wrong. They showed more nuts than any team in the Belichick era in my opinion during that Jax game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes