Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why I Scoff At The Bush Haters

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Aug 29, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 4 / -12

#87 Jersey

Why I scoff at the Bush Haters and why I sometimes defend a man I didn't even vote for....it's very easy really. If these people (haters) truly cared for our country and our system there are so many other things so much more important.

1: Health care - more and more a system geared towards those that can pay.

2: Borders - Too many republicans looking the other way in securing our borders because they receive too much campaign $$$ from the southern businesses.

3: manufacturing - more and more each year we produce less and we need to employ more. Balanced trade is near impossible because we import more and more durable goods every year in addition to importing our energy

I'll leave #4 and #5 blank because I'm sure many posters can add to those and/or change my own order.

But everyday...especially from NEM, Mikey, Blue collar you would think all that matters is the WOT which is not even a war. Do you people realize the Iraq war was DECLARED OVER WHEN WE REACHED BAGHDAD? THERE IS NO IRAQ WAR OFFICIALLY PEOPLE....IT'S TRUE.

We have so many problems that continue to get worse in this country and the media and select posters over here are all too consumed with Bush, Bush, Bush.

So when people like Blue Collar ask why no one is defending or responding, I offer this suggestion:

If you really would like to talk about Bush and are seeking no responses change your post Bush/Iraq...Bush/Afghanistan....Bush/WOT to

health care
    economy
    trade gap
    education
    ~~~ ... anything is better than endlessly reading and posting about Bush, Bush and Bush. Non Bush threads over here are so much more enjoyable to post in.

Bush is a lame duck and will be a lame duck for the remainder of his term. he has screwed up enough with his mistakes to last the next 10-20 years. But, he has done some good also and give credit when it is deserved.

This is not a court....this is not a grand jury...it is a forum where many people like myself used to come and enjoy exchanging ideas on issues and politics...it is no longer fun at all.

I have resorted in the last few months into being a trash poster...it's easier and it makes the Bush haters happy...more logs for their Bush fire...but it is boring and it is not even fun...it'a just a big joke and no more.

This country has many issues on the table...George Bush is below #5 because he's not pulling troops before he feels it will help his party in the next elections...for that reason alone, republicans should be slaughtered at the polls if nothing else...because they to have ignored the issues
  2. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I'll try that, but I post about the deficit, it's linked to bush, OR it shoved back ''clinton'':p It's a viscious circle with most issues, I give it another go, a bit.
  3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

This thread is a perfect example of the disconnect Bush voters are making with the past. First it was 100%, then over time not so much, and now its ' I just sometimes defend him even though I didn't even vote for him.'

Yet through it all, even though FBN has just said that his guy was, is and will continue to be wrong, its still the other sides' fault. Moral cowardice is what I make of this thread. I can't believe there's people out there that have this much trouble with admitting they were wrong.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +335 / 1 / -9

The Haters, the jealous ones, the sore losers, that gang of grinning hyena's that stand behind Uncle Teddy when he is bellowing and spitting all over his shirt, those people, the liberal media, the degenerate wife swapping pigs in Hollywood, most all of the entertainment world, the Jesus haters, and all the slobbering slithering whiney sappy wailing politically correct bastard a$s holes in this country are completely destroying the once great democratic party.

God Bless America-God Bless Henry Wadsworth Longfellow :rocker:

God Bless God
  5. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Smelly,bluedress,alboob?
  6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +307 / 4 / -2

I voted for Bush twice. The first time because I felt he was a truly refreshing politician with a great track record as governor of Texas. He was said to be a people person, and an efficient runner of government. His "weakness" was said to be foreign policy. How accurate the MSM was with that description eh?

The second time I voted for him, it was inspite of his massive spending policies, his lax attitude at immigration, and his decision to go to war in Iraq. I voted for him the second time because he was the only president in my lifetime who truly understood the problem radical islam proposed, and was the only one who had a proactive stance to deal with it.

I defend Bush only in instances where I feel he is being wrongfully accused. Where he is being doled culpability for the no other reason than that his name is George Bush. I'm a man of principle, with the understanding that in serious cases, reality will trump principle. Therefore, my M.O. has always been to simply call a spade a spade. Too many tardo's blame Bush for everything under the sun. Non sequitor if you will.

He deserves criticism in lots of area's, and he deserves little or none in many others.
  7. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

You willing to PROVE that statement?
  8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +307 / 4 / -2

He killed this F$#%ing guy.

[​IMG]

Oh, and these azzholes too.

[​IMG]

Plus, he lowered my fricken taxes.
  9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

...And not to mention no attacks on US soil in 5 years
  10. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

If he were able to run again I would support this President. May it be God's will that the elected President in 2008 shows the same compassion for our nation that George Bush has shown.
  11. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

OMFG....maybe he will amend the constitution so he can be president until death.

Would you be satisfied then?

This goes down as the best Katrina anniversary post, bar none. Now that was Bush's compassion on display for all to see.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Bush really should have been playing a 'banjer' in that pic.
  13. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

PFinMe, on a scale of 1-10, where would you put Georgies compassion???

Lets assume 1 is Mengele and 10 is Mother Theresa.
  14. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

An 8.5. BTW, Popular Mechanics has a good overview of Katrina that cuts through a lot of the myths portrayed by the media.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/earth/2315076.html?page=1&c=y
  15. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +167 / 4 / -4

And have another 100,000 or so people needlessly killed? You Republican loyalists have a strange definition of compassion. By the way, did you see poverty rates are on the rise?
  16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

You think Bush killed them? :rofl: He doesn't even know these guys!
    Bush doesn't have the balls to kill anyone. If it were up to him to pull the trigger, he'd fu-k it up for sure.
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  17. PatsFanInMaine

PatsFanInMaine Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

First I do not believe that they are needless deaths. We are in the process of removing a cancer from society(terrorism) and in the process some will be sacrificed for the greater good. Secondly, If anyone is still stuck in poverty in today's economy than it is a matter of self determination to remain poor. Sometimes the sincerest form of compassion has to be demonstrated through the act of tough love.
  18. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Doncha mean "Dead Eye" Dick Cheney?
    [​IMG]
  19. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Tough love as in, a wife beater?
  20. All_Around_Brown