Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why I Regret Voting for President Obama

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by State, Jan 25, 2010.

1. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Why I Regret Voting For President Obama
    This graph is another indication how reckless the Obama Administration is.

It's too bad the writer doesn't work for the government, which is growing by leaps and bounds. I've heard housing prices in the booming metro DC area have overtaken those of California, and the USA Today had a recent column of the explosion in federal bureaucrats who earn over $100,000, now a fifth of them. Good heavens. LINK

PJ O'Rourke once said giving money and power to gubmit is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. Spending other people's money, which is what gubmit does, is always easier than spending one's own.

John Stossel has some thoughts.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2010
  2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I am so glad now that I didn't vote for him, I had to hold my nose when I voted for McCain.

Maybe an old time Real American Hero will show up in 2012 and send this Pretty A$s Hole back to Chicago and Reverend Wright.
  3. State

State Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I don't think so. I wouldn't look good, 'cuz Wright is now retired, living in a posh neighborhood that's overwhelmingly white, only 1.4% minority. That's odd coming from g-d-d-mn Amerika.
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +248 / 3 / -2

This is the Jill Dorson article. I read it last night. Check out the "comments" left by the people who read the article. I couldn't agree with them more. Jill Dorson is a moron.