PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why I defend the Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miguel, you're as entitled to your opinions as anyone here, and you're more entitled to express them in this place where you contribute so much.

If people don't like what you say, too bad for them.

I agree.

Miguel, you are a good poster. :) I just always assumed you are a Patriot fan, who also likes the Colts. Not there is anything wrong with that. (cuing Seinfeld). :D

The patriots are not the only team that does a good job with the salary
cap. I agree with him they have done a good job too. I hate the
colts more than any other team but they done a good job too. If it
wasn`t for BB job against Manning they could have been a dynasty

"My" posse (even though created from demented fantasy) and I will be hard on The Cap Bandit's (Miguel) heels now that a warrant has been sworn out for his arrest and summary execution by duly constituted idiocy. Mount up boys and girls, ensure your beer and cheese curl rations are securely fastened and you've brought some antacid and aspirin. Nut, I better not catch you diluting your beer with Ripple again.

J 'Accuse Miguel of an even more heinous sin than respecting the Colts (where ah too have sinned).

Miguel on occasion defends the indefensible, The POSTONS!!!

Horrors!

Someone asked me in a PM:
"Not sure WHY you do it, but you seem to go out of your way to defend the Colts spending habits. And, no, it doesn't come across as you correcting the person, it comes across as you defending the Colts."

I figured that I shared my response since I have been called on this board by my fellow Patriots fans a Colts troll.

My response was
"I am not a homer. I do not drink the kool-aid that says that the Pats have the only way of operating in the salary cap system. I have thought for a long time that Manning is a Hall of Fame quarterback and as such I always doubted that he would not win a Super Bowl."

You don't need to explain yourself to anyone.
If they don't like it then tough ****.

And you certaintly don't need to spend more time defending yourself after spending all the time putting together info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back