PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why have neither the team or Brady put out a statement yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked Zo on Twitter if we'd here anything from Brady and his response was "will get nothing". I assume that's Zo Twitter talk for "Brady will talk when he wants, not when the media or NFL expect him to." Fine by me, let him be quiet and get focused.

Oh, and the Patriots changing their Facebook/Twitter/Instagram picture? Big deal, I changed mine Monday afternoon get on my level scrubs.

Asked Zo on Twitter if we'd here anything from Brady and his response was "will get nothing". I assume that's Zo Twitter talk for "Brady will talk when he wants, not when the media or NFL expect him to." Fine by me, let him be quiet and get focused.

I don't like it. After the suspension was first brought down things were in motion right away.

Sounds to me like it's over......

Prepare for 4 games of Jimmy G

While Goodell makes the rounds and giving TV hosts handjobs.. #12 is meeting with his legal team to plot what comes next. Kraft will not say all that much until he knows how Brady proceeds..

May not hear anything until there is some sort of court filing..

I've been following the GOP Primaries pretty closely as I find your system particularly interesting and to me, it's amazing how many political commentators keep discounting Trump and telling him what HE SHOULD BE DOING rather than adjusting their focus and paying attention to what is actually happening. As for Cruz, he's not particularly likeable, in fact, he's downright nuts, and that's scary as a US ally.

There's really no similarity between Trump/Cruz/Kasich and Brady/Corrupt bastard.
I've been following the GOP Primaries pretty closely as I find your system particularly interesting and to me, it's amazing how many political commentators keep discounting Trump and telling him what HE SHOULD BE DOING rather than adjusting their focus and paying attention to what is actually happening. As for Cruz, he's not particularly likeable, in fact, he's downright nuts, and that's scary as a US ally.

There's really no similarity between Trump/Cruz/Kasich and Brady/Corrupt bastard.
Yea I was referring to the Trump victory lap attitude and likening it to Goody's crap only.

Brady has nothing to gain by saying anything at this point. His hiring of Olson was comment enough.

On the other hand, he has a lot to gain by hanging back and letting the League worry about his next move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes