PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why doesn't Guyton get credited for an interception?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
On Monday night, either Ramsey or Cutler threw a pass that was tipped and caught by my boy Guyton giving the Pats possession of the ball. However, I looked at NFL.com and ESPN and they don't credit him with an interception or fumble recovery. What's going on?

Last edited:
It was a Fumble recovery so you may have to look more closely

It was a fumble because his arm hadn't started moving forward when the ball came out.

I thought it was an INT too, mainly because it didn't hit the ground and looked like he had thrown it forward, either way, he grabbed a turnover. That's the most important part.

This way Mike Wright also gets a sack.

This way Mike Wright also gets a sack.

Nice. ;)

When it happened I was wondering if it was an INT or a FR and hoping that he would get credited for a pick... but a turnover's a turnover, and of all people, the refs aren't going to care who was responsible.

BTW he looked like Moss w/ that 1-handed grab. With a 4.4 40, maybe he should line up at TE in goalline situations next year when apparently everyone wants Vrabel to be gone.

Nice. ;)

When it happened I was wondering if it was an INT or a FR and hoping that he would get credited for a pick... but a turnover's a turnover, and of all people, the refs aren't going to care who was responsible.

BTW he looked like Moss w/ that 1-handed grab. With a 4.4 40, maybe he should line up at TE in goalline situations next year when apparently everyone wants Vrabel to be gone.

I wonder what Moss would clock in at if he ran the 40 today... Id be surprised if he couldnt run it under a 4.5.

I wonder what Moss would clock in at if he ran the 40 today... Id be surprised if he couldnt run it under a 4.5.

Thanks to the real NFL, it's more about who's chasin' ya. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes