Welcome to PatsFans.com

Why does George Bush lie?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Mar 9, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I am curious what makes this man lie.

Take the simple statement: "I don't think anyone anticipated the breach of the levees". The guy was warned about the breaching of the levees and yet he lied about it.

Is lying genetic with this guy?

Is he a pathological liar?

And how does lying tie into his religious faith?

Of is he just a hypocrite, using religion to further his political ambition?

2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

His daddy taught him how to do it very well.
  3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

All Presidents lie in office, even Carter. The confusing part is why Bush told that particular massive, steaming, whopper. I remember reading about the levys breaking in Maxim magazine years ago. If a babes, beer and burps magazine like that one was aware of it, you can't lie about it to reason-respecting people and expect to be taken seriously. All I can guess is that he was only speaking to the bible-thumping retards who are going to finance his library, and didn't care what the informed people would think.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

You left out a fifth option:
    E. All of the above.
  5. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

"I did not have sex with that woman, Miss Lewinski"
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 2 / -9

Clinton lied to a GRAND JURY in front of the whole world and got away with it, if you or I did that we would have been sent to the Gas Chamber.

It matters Not if it was about SEX or NATIONAL SECURITY it was a "LIE".

All Politicians are pathalogical liars and dishonest scheming vermin, if they weren't, they wouldn't be politicians, and yes that includes those three wimpering coward slime bags, Kerry/Carter/Gore.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2006
  7. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah---it cracks me up that all these jerkass libs only blame Bush for things that all polititians do--and Carter whining about illegal wiretapping? Sounds like he's got something to hide eh?
  8. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Bush's weakness is not that he lies, rather that he is too stupid to hide it properly. Politicians lie because they get away with it. We don't punish them by voting them out.
  9. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Thanks...that was brilliant! Learned a lot.
  10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

It's only a weakness if it hurts him or keeps him from getting re-elected. I'm afraid we're the weak ones who don't respond en masse to this sh-thead chimp. (again, apologies to all chimps everywhere)
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2006
  11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +566 / 2 / -9

If we punish them by voting them out all we do is vote a new one in and they are all drawn from the same "Cesspool"
  12. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I agree. It's like firing all the Catholic priests without changing the job requirement, you still get oddballs. We need to change the job description of Congressmen and impose term limits or outlaw the money for campaigns or something.
  13. shirtsleeve

shirtsleeve Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Look, the guy isnt exactly my favorite, either. But, c'mon already. Enough is enough. I get it already. Many here think Bush is a lying, cheating, power hungry, fascist chimp (with apologies to chimps everywhere) and he needs to be impeached yesterday. How many threads and posts are gonna babble contunuously on without any other point or purpose? I challenge all posters here to stop all bashing for one day (and this means no left bashing either, righties). Just one day. Debate the issues and solution to the issues-only looking foreward-no blame assessed- and move this forum in a more positive direction. Wont happen. Not even close. In fact, either this post wont be responded to, or will somehow be responded to with bashing creeping straight back into the discussion.

PS, all you impeach the chimp crowd. Time for a reality check. Two words. President Cheney.
  14. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Who does he pick for his vice president, then? That's the real issue.

You're right about the bashing. I do it, too. Sometimes when I'm exhausted or have had a sh-tty day, it's the easiest thing to do.

There's a good reason why there is such vicious contempt for the chimp:

His decisions have led to the senseless deaths of tens of thousands and he has done nothing to avenge the deaths of the victims of 9/11. His one mandate from the country after the attack was to get the guys who did this - especially Bin Ladin, and he has failed with very few exceptions. He continues to support the medieval dictatorships like KofSA, Pakistan, and UAE, who are all our enemies, while he lays waste to a country that had nothing to do with it. We have few genuine allies in the world - even Canada's pissed at us. It sucks when our best friend in the world still worships a "Royal Family" and speaks American with a funny accent. Shouldn't Canada be our best friend?

He has changes nothing that needed it domestically. Social Security is still headed for the cliff. Healthcare and health insurance costs continue to spiral out of control with no plan for the future. I pay close to $1000 per month for a family plan with Rx and have to fight for many benefits. The national debt and trade deficits with nations like China and India pile up and up. Taxes are still high and will get higher because the next president will have to pay down the tab this drunken sailor has rung-up. Under NAFTA, jobs flow out of the country and desperate aliens (and possibly terrorists) cross the border unabated. There is no policy movement on alternative energy initiatives. His solution to oil dependency is to drill for more oil! I wonder why that is?

As far as the name calling I do, my reference to him as "the chimp" is intended to show respect for others more than disrespect for him, which I have and intend to show to a degree. His behavior is beyond outrageous IMO, and his disrespect for the office beats even Clinton, so that's why I don't refer to him as "President". His father was a far better president (as was all the others) and served his country honorably, for the most part, so I don't refer to him as "Bush". Finally, his intellectual deficit and lack of moral bearing separate him from the rest of his species, so I don't refer to him as "this guy". Plus, he looks like a chimp (apologies to chimps).

Other than that, I have no problem with the guy.

Me: :bricks:
  15. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Uh huh...and how many Bosnians are dead thanks to Clintons carpet bombing campaign JUST TO GET LEWINSKI OFF THE FRONT PAGE???? was Bosnia a threat to us? To quote that lamebrain liberal Susan Sarandon---"What did Bosnia ever do to us?"
  16. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

We had no business conducting military actions in Bosnia, regardless of UN "control". The UN could have done it without us. This was an unconstitutional and criminal act by Clinton.

What Bush has done is similar but 10,000 times worse.