PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why does everyone assume Moss makes Brady great?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems before we got Randy no one wanted him. He was a washed up malcontent. Brady has three Superbowls without him. Belichick continues to win year after year. Now all fans rumble because they all listen to the media.

Do you want to drive out the greatest coach ever. Don't forget his career as an assistant.

let's be rational. This is a young league and Randy is 33. Like Faulk he is one mistep from being done and even the Vikings don't want to sign I'm long term.

It is Brady that is great not Moss.

I thought no one was going to listen to the likes of ESPN anymore?

I'm kind of looking forward to the old days.

What kind of person makes a scene and complains after a win like that. I'm beginning to feel like a heel that I ever defended him.

Whaere is one of those gifs where i can shake my head at this thread?

Significantly better? Where are the superbowls?

Is it stats the wins superbowls?

I remember when the first signed Randy everyone was saying on this board if he causes any trouble we can jut cut him.

Now three years later, no superbowls, a team in decline, and everyone is crying about getting a 3rd round pick when we only gave up a 4.

Spoiled is what we have become.

Be a real fan and support your coach.

If not for an Samuel-dropped INT the Patriots would have won a superbowl with a perfect season.

This is a huge mistake, unless compensation is much more than a friggin 3rd!

I seem to remember in our first superbowl win a team driven by takeways and special teams play.

That is Belichick football.

Tell me a team that doesn't value special teams and takeaways.

2001 was a special year. It was a special team, a team that gave up large yardage totals but always made the play. Not every team can do what they did.

Can people stop getting on a coach that does nothing but win. How many idiots are out there that forget the pre Brady, Belichick days of misery. Keep crying and soon they will be gone, and we will return to the days of the Detroit Lions.

People get real. You can't question someone who has done such great things. It's not bout the players. It's about the organization winning.

The last time they didn't make the playoffs they had 11 wins.

I for one support the coach and want to see this thing continue.

I thought I would never see the fans start to echo the media in these parts.

It's a fickle world I guess.

Can people stop getting on a coach that does nothing but win. How many idiots are out there that forget the pre Brady, Belichick days of misery. Keep crying and soon they will be gone, and we will return to the days of the Detroit Lions.

People get real. You can't question someone who has done such great things. It's not bout the players. It's about the organization winning.

The last time they didn't make the playoffs they had 11 wins.

I for one support the coach and want to see this thing continue.

I thought I would never see the fans start to echo the media in these parts.

It's a fickle world I guess.

So, you are perfectly happy with how last year went?

I am still drinking the Kool-aid that Belichick is pouring, just don't think I'm asking for another glass quite as fast as before. Does he take these picks and go get Jackson? Do these picks mean anything if NO FOOTBALL next year?? HE (Moss) really had to be disruptive in the locker room for this to happen.

I am still drinking the Kool-aid that Belichick is pouring, just don't think I'm asking for another glass quite as fast as before. Does he take these picks and go get Jackson? Do these picks mean anything if NO FOOTBALL next year?? HE (Moss) really had to be disruptive in the locker room for this to happen.

Even with no football next year there would still be a draft and most likely one with a scale on salaries on picks. Thus making picks more valuable in the future than they have probably ever been.

So, you are perfectly happy with how last year went?

The most a coach can do is get his players there and try to make a run. The NFL has many intangibles. Injuries is a major one. We were banged up last year.

We did win 11 and the division. How many cities would take that and run.

Ask people in other cities how hard it is to win a Superbowl. Maybe that will give us a dose of reality. It is coach B who has put us in this position to win year after year.

enjoy it! I can see why he doesn't talk to the media. The mob I mean.

I don't know off the top of my head what BB's record is after a by-week but i know its pretty damn good. Moss is playing with a hungry Vikings team in his first game against NYJ. If the Jets lose that game they fall to 3-2, Pats win after the by-week they go to 4-1.

First place in the division.

Because Brady has been signficantly better with Moss than without, as has every single QB ever to throw the ball to Moss.

Not true. Brady was developing a bad case of tunnel vision with Moss to throw to. Time to spread the ball around again and win some superbowls.

Because Brady has been signficantly better with Moss than without, as has every single QB ever to throw the ball to Moss.

Stop playing fantasy football. It's about winning SBs.

Yeah, Randy looks real great tonight. Going to be on a 1-3 team with a quarterback sucking and a schedule that is going to bury them.

Wonder how that is going to work?

People forget when we got Randy everyone said he was washed up. They said if he made any noise we could just cut him.

My, how times have changed.

Watch the train wreck of Randy now that Brady is gone.

He is to old to make chemistry again. He sure made a mistake.

Yeah, Randy looks real great tonight. Going to be on a 1-3 team with a quarterback sucking and a schedule that is going to bury them.

Wonder how that is going to work?

People forget when we got Randy everyone said he was washed up. They said if he made any noise we could just cut him.

My, how times have changed.

Watch the train wreck of Randy now that Brady is gone.

He is to old to make chemistry again. He sure made a mistake.
I hope you are drunk because thats just awful garbage.

Randy isn't washed up at all, but his new QB may well be.

It's just too bad. I wish he could have stayed here somehow.

Any jackass that never watched brady pre 2007 would say moss made him better.
IMO moss made brady WORSE and cost him a lot of games and the superbowl.
Prior to 2007 these things made brady great and the best imo
The unpredictability of his passes- Every down the defense always had a hard time figuring out where he would pass, MOss made brady to predictable.

What good is moss if hes double covered? The only reason Branch had a great superbowl was the lack of double coverage.

Ask Pittsburgh how this felt YouTube - New England Patriots 2004 Season AFC Championship Game vs Pittsburgh W 41 27 1
Thats what made brady Great.

In all reality brady made moss better not the other way around.

Last edited:
Any jackass that never watched brady pre 2007 would say moss made him better.
IMO moss made brady WORSE and cost him a lot of games and the superbowl.
Prior to 2007 these things made brady great and the best imo
The unpredictability of his passes- Every down the defense always had a hard time figuring out where he would pass, MOss made brady to predictable.

What good is moss if hes double covered? The only reason Branch had a great superbowl was the lack of double coverage.

Ask Pittsburgh how this felt YouTube - New England Patriots 2004 Season AFC Championship Game vs Pittsburgh W 41 27 1
Thats what made brady Great.

In all reality brady made moss better not the other way around.

Good thing, thats YOUR opinion. Saying Moss made Brady WORSE is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. lol Yea, they lost the super bowl because of Randy Moss and not the O-line, ****ty play calling, and defense, it was ALL because of Randy Moss. I'm pretty sure in 2007 Brady to Moss became predictable in Week 3. How did that work out again? oh yeah......

Moss now 1-4. How is that working for you.

Last edited:
Ummm, no, the Vikings are 1-4. The Vikings with Moss are 0-1.

Does this even matter. Team is still 1-4 and that is Moss team, right? There schedule I would be surprised if they recover. Let's see how Randy acts then.

Next year he is 1 year older. Looks more and more like coach B did the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes