PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why does BB have to act like such an a*%??

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have the common courtesy to give a gentleman's handshake to the opposing coach after a hard fought game.

In the post game interview, he smugly tells the media that this game was no different than any other game, when just minutes before he was jumping around the field like a school-girl hugging anyone that would get near him.

This man is a good X's and O's football coach with a great quarterback and wide receiver, but he is a sad excuse for a human being.

How can all you BB worshippers not be embarrassed by this joker?

Because we have the same F-U attitude towards the rest of the NFL. I'd rather he kicked him where St. Tony's snarglies should be. But I think that's probably frowned upon. A handshake is all that is expected, a handshake is all that will be given.

Up yours. BB is a wuss.

Must be miserable being you. Just try to practice what Martin Luther Dungy preaches: "quiet strength."

Seems to me I saw words spoken between them as they passed each other and shook hands. Typical to post the frame of the event that is the least flattering. I'll have to go back to my dvr and look at it again...

Let's call this what it was... a handshake for the sake of shaking hands. No words exchanged. No good luck. No stay healthy. BB is a jerk.

1194228099_3803.jpg

Really, no words spoken?

Hmm.... seems like you speak on things you obviously know nothing about.

He doesn't have the common courtesy to give a gentleman's handshake to the opposing coach after a hard fought game.

In the post game interview, he smugly tells the media that this game was no different than any other game, when just minutes before he was jumping around the field like a school-girl hugging anyone that would get near him.

This man is a good X's and O's football coach with a great quarterback and wide receiver, but he is a sad excuse for a human being.

How can all you BB worshippers not be embarrassed by this joker?

First of all, I'm willing to bet that you're one of the biggest Colt ball-lickers out there, secondly, how do you know Dungy wasn't trying to preach some type of scripture to BB or telling him how to live his life while they were walking off the field. BB probably just mumbled to Dungy that he should go jump off a bridge and to mind his own business! We'll never know and I couldn't give a **** because the greatest coach in the modern era of the NFL resides at Gillette!

BB is a p*ssy for holdiing such a grudge. Next time they meet? Dungy will man up and shake his hand again, and again, and again. He won't hold BB's childish attitude against him.

Good luck in San Diego!!:rolleyes:

Belichick Rocks. I have a picture of "the handshake" upat work. I love it.

And the 2007 New England Patriots GFY Tour departs yet another quiet stadium, defeated team, losing coach and dejected fans.

Belichick doesn't care what you think, he doesn't care what Dungy thinks, what the league thinks or what the rest of the world thinks. For all he cares you can kiss his old ass because he is just that f*cking good.

I can't wait till the Steelers kick you guys in the nuts in NE.

I can't wait till the Steelers kick you guys in the nuts in NE.

Back at you, crackhead. Problem is, that those sorts of unsportsmanlike maneuvers will get them a personal foul and ejection.

Back at you, crackhead. Problem is, that those sorts of unsportsmanlike maneuvers will get them a personal foul and ejection.

Unsportsmanlike... You mean like spiking the ball on the Colts' logo yesterday?

Unsportsmanlike... You mean like spiking the ball on the Colts' logo yesterday?

No. That was a 5-yard penalty, and he did not go out of his way to spike the ball on the logo.

What makes you think the Steelers can win in New England? They couldn't do it with Cowher, who was head and shoulders better than the coach you've got now.

Patriots 41, Steelers 17

Last edited:
This is beautiful, man. Brought a tear to my eye.

... And I'm proud to be a Pats fan
Because at least we have 3 rings
And we won't concede to Jo Addai
As long as Randy scores T-Ds.

And I gladly stand up next to you
Saying "Brady's best, it's true"
Cause there ain't no doubt I love this team
God Bless the Eff U Crewwwwwww

This is the best thing I have ever heard.

This should be our team song....like the eagles have "fly eagles fly" and the steelers have "here we go". This is great.

he coaches professional football. he isn't trying to make friends. what you hear in his press conferences is a man that doesn't care for the media all that much. it is what it is.

What makes you think the Steelers can win in New England?

Offensively:
1) We will be able to run the ball. Willie Parker presents a unique challenge to your aging and slow defense. He is simply too fast.
2) When we get the running game going, Santonio Holmes will be left alone to burn your corners. Again... too much speed.
3) Ben is on his game this year and very capable of avoiding your rush.

Defensively:
1) We are capable of generating a great deal of pressure to throw Brady off his game. This will slow your offense and force a turnover or two.
2) We will make you one dimensional by stopping your rushing attack all together.

This game is in NE in December. This favors our style of play

Wow. Started this thread late last night... 6 pages long already.

Apparently most Pat Fans have swallowed a big jug of the BB Kool-aide.

Trust me. Before season is over, this weasel for a coach will be humbled.

And so will you.

Wow. Started this thread late last night... 6 pages long already.

Apparently most Pat Fans have swallowed a big jug of the BB Kool-aide.

Trust me. Before season is over, this weasel for a coach will be humbled.

And so will you.

The pressure is officially on now. Anything short of 19-0 will be considered failure.

We're really scared of a team that's lost to the Broncos and Cardinals. Watch out for the Browns! They're right behind you!

The pressure is officially on now. Anything short of 19-0 will be considered failure.

Yeah going 18-1 and winning the Super Bowl would be so devastating. Mass suicide while being handed the Lombardi I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back