PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do you hate the Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW guys, if anyone of you is going to the game, I'll be in P10 by Noon at the latest on Sunday, if anyone wants to have a beer. Won't be hard to find a big dude in a green Curtis Martin jersey. If you want I can send you my #.

I will be with 2 Patriot fans. I am the only Jet fan in the group.

Last edited:
BTW guys, if anyone of you is going to the game, I'll be in P10 by Noon at the latest on Sunday, if anyone wants to have a beer. Won't be hard to find a big dude in a green Curtis Martin jersey. If you want I can send you my #.

Are you the guy with the "J" and the "E" or the one with the "S" and the "T"???

Jest.jpg

You can't be all that bad.....CuMar was one of our favorites!!
I'd take a young Curtis in a heartbeat.....I'd even give up Uncle Als #1 in 2011 for him!! :D

There are more reasons than grains of sands on all the beaches of the world combined with all the stars in the skies and all the chins on Rex Ryan and in a Chinese phonebook. But to name a few ....

Bill Parcells- that turkey necked arrogant scumbag who during his teams superbowl run was causing headlines and being a distraction because everyone knew he already had a deal next year with the lowly Jets, plus his disinterested job of coaching in said superbowl

Curtis Martin- the effeminate running back who hopped on Parcells jock and tried to get every Pat free agent for the next ten years to join that detestable team

Eric Fatgini- That backstabbing little two faced rat..........( I literally just had a heart attack thinking about this slime, but no fear I am checked into a very good hospital and am receiving excellent care) Where was I oh yeah the Judas, moving on...

Their creepy fans- Im looking at you Special..I mean Fireman Ed. No man has any business on another mans shoulders thats just wrong.

Sexy Rexy and his fatmouth Bart Scott and his fat mouth Revis and his delusions etc etc etc

Ps. did anyone else see the Lovely actress Annalynne Mccord on TMZ the other night screaming that she hated the Colts and that the refs screwed the Pats? That was heart warming.

:rofl: Post of the year :rofl:

They're loud, they're seating has no leg room, and their overhead compartments are tiny.

What kind of beer? Will it be in a green bottle? You can get us drunk but we'll still hate the Jest. Maybe even more.

Last edited:
I breathe, I drink water, I eat, I hate the Jets.

All are perfectly natural and normal parts of everyday existence.

They weren't on my hate radar until the whole Parcells leaving us for them debacle. And then Curtis Martin. Prior to that I didn't really feel anything towards the Jets. Since then my hate has just festered and grown over time (especially during the spygate year) to the point that now if I was to see a Jets fan in the breakdown lane, I'd give him the finger and drive right on by.

It started right there for me too, never hated them before that just disliked them.

I got so much pleasure from BB quitting the Jets and then signing up with us.
All that has happened since then also puts a smile on my face, even the Mangini crap and all that other stuff just makes me laugh because they are just a pitiful bunch of morons who got one over on us with Parcells but it worked out in our favour over the long run.
I still do hate them though for all those pathetic attempts to undermine the Patriots since then.

Last edited:
Why do i hate the rats: Evey year iis the SOS they win a game and they're on they're way to the SB they start mouthing off. This year it was Fat man rex, the year before it was Farve, the year before that it was Mangina. It has gone on for forty years the SOS their low life scum-sucking swine. I hate the fans even worse, they're something i would scrape off the bottom of my shoe. They can't suffer enough, i hope there is nothing left of the rats Sunday but a greasy spot.

Last edited:
No way man. It's all good. When the Patriot fans walk past our tailgate at the Meadowlands, we boo them. It's all in good nature. I fully expect when I'm walking in the parking lot/stadium, whatever, to the porty potties, whatever, to get boo'd. I've had it done to me in Foxboro the last 4 years, why would this year be any different? It's all in good fun. You're a visiting fan in enemy territory, it's something to expect.

I always do wear a former Patriot jersey up there though, to limit the rash of crap I get. Lol.

2005 and last year, I wore my Jets Ty Law. The other years, including Sunday, my good ol' Curtis Martin. Coincidentally, two of my favorite Jets as well. Curtis being my favorite of all time.

Well that's a good outlook I guess. Way to take it like a man (or a cute cheerleader) :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back