PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do you hate the Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate them because that team and those fans just make it so dern easy to loathe them into eternal damnation:.........:cool:

Last edited:
Because they caught us cheating.

In a time of war they shoot enemy who are out of uniform as spys. I'll just kick you off this thread.

Glad to see the hatred is equal between our teams.

Man, Sunday will be great. We'll see how much **** talking I get thrown my way in the Parking Lot this year. It varies each year when I'm up for this one.

I hate all New York / New Jersey teams ... that's enough reason.

New York / New Jersey fans have obnoxious attitudes. :p

I hate the Jet's the most, the NHL Rangers next, then the Knicks ... then the rest are about even.

Last edited:
...the Border wars escallated as Curtis Martin left for shall we say greener pastures.

That was my breaking point. Curtis was the last of my "favorite Patriots" - I'd just about outgrown the habit - and it tore me up to see him wearing that ugly green...

Ps. did anyone else see the Lovely actress Annalynne Mccord on TMZ the other night screaming that she hated the Colts and that the refs screwed the Pats? That was heart warming.

Call me smitten! :D

Last edited:
The internet is not big enough to contain my hatred of the Jets.

That was my breaking point. Curtis was the last of my "favorite Patriots" - I'd just about outgrown the habit - and it tore me up to see him wearing that ugly green...

I usual get nice remarks on my Curtis Martin jersey that I wear up to Foxboro for the Jets/Pats game each year (obviously, I'm a Jets fan).

I usual get nice remarks on my Curtis Martin jersey that I wear up to Foxboro for the Jets/Pats game each year (obviously, I'm a Jets fan).

East is East and West is West... :D

Patjew said:
Ian bows to no one. He is like the love child of Chuck Norris and Adam Seward.

Now that's just so wrong. :D

Last edited:

Man, Sunday will be great. We'll see how much **** talking I get thrown my way in the Parking Lot this year. It varies each year when I'm up for this one.

Is your avatar really a picture of you or do you use it to escape our wrath? ;)

I apologize for some fans' misconduct. It really is a shame.

because of their superb organization

Primadonnas.

Attachments

• joe-namath-fur-coat.jpg
    joe-namath-fur-coat.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 217
I apologize for some fans' misconduct. It really is a shame.

No way man. It's all good. When the Patriot fans walk past our tailgate at the Meadowlands, we boo them. It's all in good nature. I fully expect when I'm walking in the parking lot/stadium, whatever, to the porty potties, whatever, to get boo'd. I've had it done to me in Foxboro the last 4 years, why would this year be any different? It's all in good fun. You're a visiting fan in enemy territory, it's something to expect.

I always do wear a former Patriot jersey up there though, to limit the rash of crap I get. Lol.

2005 and last year, I wore my Jets Ty Law. The other years, including Sunday, my good ol' Curtis Martin. Coincidentally, two of my favorite Jets as well. Curtis being my favorite of all time.

Last edited:
I hate the Jets because of their long, sustained tradition of winning. It just makes me so jealous. :rolleyes:

last weeks' hate thread was pretty entertaining.

I'll start it off with an arrogant loud-mouth coach who likes microphones almost as much as he likes deep fried twinkies.

Because they, and their leprosy infected, pile of maggot infested dog sh#t fans are the most obnoxious d-bags in the history of the game..........and EVERY fan of other teams pray for their demise!!! F' THE JESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Dont you ever think for one minute that your hate is as strong as mine my hate for your team would make Hitler blush and Manson crap his pants. Your team is a plague upon this great land that I will stomp out personally one day. Palestinian suicide bombers tell me I need to calm down and that I'm too extreme. The only thing thats stopping me from selling my soul to the devil to destroy your team is I'm pretty sure old scratch is Fireman Ed. I hate you I hate your city I curse your mothers rotten wombs I spit on you.

ps. I am new to this forum and look forward to conversing with your many well informed boardies. Peace and love

Its our cutest cheerleader. I'm a 260lb dude, haha.

What a coincidence. The cutest cheerleader for my high school football team was 260lbs and looked like a dude. We were an ugly high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back