Not open for further replies.

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
last weeks' hate thread was pretty entertaining.

I'll start it off with an arrogant loud-mouth coach who likes microphones almost as much as he likes deep fried twinkies.

their "intelligent" fans:

Jest.jpg

Just the posturing and the swaggalicious attitude. It's one thing to be confident, but this the Jets are to kokky when they haven't won anything significant since SB3.

OT: The cursing filter on this site is ridiculous. There are certain words that get edited out which are commonplace. I know I mispelled kokky, but it was sensored because of a root word in there.

Last edited:
The Jets always screw us every year. Look at last year. Favre blew a game that would have put us in the Playoffs.

I actually hate Jets fans more than I hate the actual Jets. Well, until this year that is.

Because they are vermin. The scum of the Earth, pure and simple.

They weren't on my hate radar until the whole Parcells leaving us for them debacle. And then Curtis Martin. Prior to that I didn't really feel anything towards the Jets. Since then my hate has just festered and grown over time (especially during the spygate year) to the point that now if I was to see a Jets fan in the breakdown lane, I'd give him the finger and drive right on by.

I know, its irrational.

Last edited:
I think the recent tension between the two teams. Players swapping sides, Parcells, ManRat and Spygate... I naturally harbor fury for them... I mean, how can you not as a Pats fan?

Aside from the obvious, because they currently represent the chief 'mathematical' obstacle, if a puny one, to a potential playoff Colts revenge game; I'm also missing my past annual sweeps, next best thing to a Lombardi :D

Last edited:
I don't

I pity them

I've been a Pats fan Since 1976 when my man Grogan was running & gunning plus I always lived in NY so for me to answer this question it will take at least a week to finish typing. It's always been their fans but now we have Wrecks Ryan & SADchez so hits just keep on comin.

With a name like "Chowda" I'm assuming so.

Eh, that's okay. He won't be here after this Sunday. My guess is that he and his team's fat head coach will embrace each other and have a good cry.

I hate big fat Rex Ryan because he always wants to be a badass when his team faces Patriots.

I expect a full blown out this weekend again this piece of crappy cheese.

I don't know if anybody notices something about Rex Ryan. When he faces other teams, he and his players were nice and well-behaved. When they face us, they talk trash and tell everybody how good they are and blah blaha. This is a clown and we need to send this fat dude a SERIOUS MESSAGE this weekend so that he can STFU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes