PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do you hate the Colts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I speak for everyone from both teams when I say that this game can't get here soon enough. :mad:

If you read the Nazi part carefully it said, "Indeed, the Patriots are an easy bunch to dislike. Not unlike the Nazis in World War II Germany, the Patriots are the type of villains that can bring the rest of the entire world together in united disdain.

Key word is 'NOT' not 'LIKE' Please, lets not read it the way you want to read it.

"Not unlike" is essentially saying "like"

Please don't try to explain that one away. The intent to cast aspersions is very clear.

Colts fans are the worst/least educated when it comes to Spygate. Perhaps Colts fans would like to enlighten all of us in regards to how taping the other team's defensive signals help us to make Peyton Manning look like a high school quarterback in those playoff games?

Not quite. I'm just not a government educated individual. I was taught that 2+2 equals 4....... not 22.:D:D

Well, as it benefits Colts fans to take a very cursory look at the facts, I wouldn't expect you to delve deeper. If the places were reversed, I'm sure I wouldn't.

(Quote)
"The Colts - thanks to their power within the league & standing in the Competition Committee - forced the league to change a major rule to benefit them, which directly led to their winning their Super Bowl. "

You must be referring to the chuck rule on receivers of which your DB's and safties were guilty of in our past Championship games. I have all those games where your guys would do everything short of bringing a baseball bat to our recievers well beyond the 5 yard mark and never got called. Indy simply got those rules (Which have always been in place) enforced and carefully watched. Funny how you forgot to mention the fact that after Brady got his knee hurt, your team put pressure on the commission to tighten the roughing the QB rule. Just answer me this. How come double standards exist and only exist for teams like yours?
Oh, and please show me the link about Jimmy Johnson saying Mudd is a pro at stealing signals because he taught him. All our coaches are on the field not in a spybox 80 feet up. Your the ones that got caught with the Video Cameras. No other team ever did.
And yes, Dungy is a Saint. If you remember after our AFC Championship win and our Superbowl win the one that got the first thanks was God the Almighty which really embarrased the left wingnut Media and being live, they had no way to bleep out the word 'God'.
To me and 90% of the sportsworld, The Colts represent everything that is good in the NFL. You never hear of any of our players convicted of drug abuse, Shootings and beating up their Wives....Remember....Thats CONVICTED.

Here's Johnson on Mudd. I'm not talking about the teaching part, just the stealing part:

JJ: That's what I'm saying. I was saying one of Marty Schottenheimers scouts, Mark Hatley, who has passed away now, Mark told me that's how they did it, and Howard Mudd their offensive line coach with Kansas City, who now coaches for Tony Dungy, he was the best in the entire league at stealing signals.

BostonHerald.com - Blogs: Rap Sheet Blog Archive Jimmy Johnson thinks Spygate is overblown

By the way, on the drug thing.... Ed Johnson and Darrell Reid say "Hello". And using "convicted" is every bit the cop out that you knew it was when you typed it.

Not quite. I'm just not a government educated individual. I was taught that 2+2 equals 4....... not 22.:D:D

Very good! Perhaps you should share your understanding of simple math with other Colts fans. From what I've seen, a great many seem to have trouble grasping it, particularly the following:

3 > 1

14 > 7

50 > 49

I doubt you'd have much luck, but you really should try. Competent math skills are vital to the future of all America, Colt and Pats fans alike!

:americaflag:

Last edited:
clapper.gif

Manning's a dillweed. Great football player, but ugh... winer.

i love ur sig, where did you get it? . . .

You're right!

3 regular season MVP's > 1 regular season MVP

you left out some key words.

In the race for best regular season QB you have a point.

In the race for best overall QB you remain clueless.

I know your mantra... it's a TEAM game. Well, both guys had the same teammates during the regular season and attained pretty much exactly the same regular season record. Why does only one go down when the pressure goes up? Is that not relevant?

If you read the Nazi part carefully it said, "Indeed, the Patriots are an easy bunch to dislike. Not unlike the Nazis in World War II Germany, the Patriots are the type of villains that can bring the rest of the entire world together in united disdain.

Key word is 'NOT' not 'LIKE' Please, lets not read it the way you want to read it.

I'll be gentle because English is obviously your 2nd language.

Not and un form a double negative which cancel each other out.

So It says "LIKE the Nazis in WWII Germany".

Boy were YOU WRONG

Go read up on the Nazis bombing us at Pearl Harbor (sic)

P.S. This thread is Rockin!

Last edited:
I'll be gentle because English is obviously your 2nd language.

Not and un form a double negative which cancel each other out.

So It says "LIKE the Nazis in WWII Germany".

Boy were YOU WRONG

Go read up on the Nazis bombing us at Pearl Harbor (sic)

P.S. This thread is Rockin!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

"Tom Brady's brash arrogance"

That reads like something put out by the Westboro Baptist Church, which, to a person from Indiana, would be a compliment.

True, but Harrison didn't do it. Somebody else had his gun. So, if you could find a link to court trial where Harrison was accused, convicted and sentenced then I would be happy to acknowledge the fact that we did have one criminal on our team. Otherwise....Let it be.

Either way he's associated with a killer. So much for that squeaky white bible-humping image of the Colts, led by Saint Dumpy.

Last edited:
anyone who thinks the colts never bring in "classless" players needs to google Marvin Harrison. and I'm not just talking about the shooting incident.

That part is quite clear; you were home educated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back