PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do you hate the Colts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I despise the Colts because of much of the surrounding community and their snotty, high browed, "can-do-no-wrong" view of their team.

This article best explains why I hate the Patriots.

1. Who the hell would do a study on that? I can't imagine anyone paing someone else to do a study on why the majority of America hates Boston sports fans. Sounds like a ****ty excuse for a blog to me.

2. That's obviously fan written, probably by someone from New York. Now that the Yankees and Giants are winning again, just watch New York sports fans. Boston sports fans aren't a hair on their collective asses.

3. If that's such a credible "article", where's the link for it? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you wrote that.

1. Who the hell would do a study on that? I can't imagine anyone paing someone else to do a study on why the majority of America hates Boston sports fans. Sounds like a ****ty excuse for a blog to me.

2. That's obviously fan written, probably by someone from New York. Now that the Yankees and Giants are winning again, just watch New York sports fans. Boston sports fans aren't a hair on their collective asses.

3. If that's such a credible "article", where's the link for it? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you wrote that.
Without looking it up, I'd say that article has SportsPickle or The Onion written all over it.

Regards,
Chris

Kon-You must understand 4's origins........ his name revolves around 1 SB MVP for Peyton and 3 regular season MVP's.

Poor guy doesn't know that the Superbowl is the only thing that counts.

The Superbowl is everything.

Last edited:
The Colts accusing the Patriots of "cheating". That's rich.

The Patriots were fined for a league infraction after ignoring a rule clarification that was stated in a 2006 memo. To say they cheated in seasons prior to that would be false.

The Colts - thanks to their power within the league & standing in the Competition Committee - forced the league to change a major rule to benefit them, which directly led to their winning their Super Bowl. They are accused, every year, of piping in crowd noise amongst other in-stadium shenanigans. Jimmy Johnson is on record saying Howard Mudd is the best coach in the league at stealing signals, and was the one who taught him how to do it, but I'm sure Mudd stopped advocating that once he was paired up with Saint Dungy, right? Granted, I wouldn't expect a Colts fan to look at these things much deeper, ignorance is bliss.

That article obviously has "humor" written all over it. Who cares if it's credible?

Why are you getting butthurt by it?

That article obviously has "humor" written all over it. Who cares if it's credible?

Humorous? A comparison with Nazi Germany is humorous? That's in very bad taste.

Humorous? A comparison with Nazi Germany is humorous? That's in very bad taste.

Well, I would assume the Patriot fanbase is the one fanbase that wouldn't find that article funny, but to the fanbases of all the other 31 teams it's hilarious and spot on.

The Colts accusing the Patriots of "cheating". That's rich.

The Patriots were fined for a league infraction after ignoring a rule clarification that was stated in a 2006 memo. To say they cheated in seasons prior to that would be false.

The Colts - thanks to their power within the league & standing in the Competition Committee - forced the league to change a major rule to benefit them, which directly led to their winning their Super Bowl. They are accused, every year, of piping in crowd noise amongst other in-stadium shenanigans. Jimmy Johnson is on record saying Howard Mudd is the best coach in the league at stealing signals, and was the one who taught him how to do it, but I'm sure Mudd stopped advocating that once he was paired up with Saint Dungy, right? Granted, I wouldn't expect a Colts fan to look at these things much deeper, ignorance is bliss.

(Quote)
"The Colts - thanks to their power within the league & standing in the Competition Committee - forced the league to change a major rule to benefit them, which directly led to their winning their Super Bowl. "

You must be referring to the chuck rule on receivers of which your DB's and safties were guilty of in our past Championship games. I have all those games where your guys would do everything short of bringing a baseball bat to our recievers well beyond the 5 yard mark and never got called. Indy simply got those rules (Which have always been in place) enforced and carefully watched. Funny how you forgot to mention the fact that after Brady got his knee hurt, your team put pressure on the commission to tighten the roughing the QB rule. Just answer me this. How come double standards exist and only exist for teams like yours?
Oh, and please show me the link about Jimmy Johnson saying Mudd is a pro at stealing signals because he taught him. All our coaches are on the field not in a spybox 80 feet up. Your the ones that got caught with the Video Cameras. No other team ever did.
And yes, Dungy is a Saint. If you remember after our AFC Championship win and our Superbowl win the one that got the first thanks was God the Almighty which really embarrased the left wingnut Media and being live, they had no way to bleep out the word 'God'.
To me and 90% of the sportsworld, The Colts represent everything that is good in the NFL. You never hear of any of our players convicted of drug abuse, Shootings and beating up their Wives....Remember....Thats CONVICTED.

(Quote)
"The Colts - thanks to their power within the league & standing in the Competition Committee - forced the league to change a major rule to benefit them, which directly led to their winning their Super Bowl. "

You must be referring to the chuck rule on receivers of which your DB's and safties were guilty of in our past Championship games. I have all those games where your guys would do everything short of bringing a baseball bat to our recievers well beyond the 5 yard mark and never got called. Indy simply got those rules (Which have always been in place) enforced and carefully watched. Funny how you forgot to mention the fact that after Brady got his knee hurt, your team put pressure on the commission to tighten the roughing the QB rule. Just answer me this. How come double standards exist and only exist for teams like yours?
Oh, and please show me the link about Jimmy Johnson saying Mudd is a pro at stealing signals because he taught him. All our coaches are on the field not in a spybox 80 feet up. Your the ones that got caught with the Video Cameras. No other team ever did.
And yes, Dungy is a Saint. If you remember after our AFC Championship win and our Superbowl win the one that got the first thanks was God the Almighty which really embarrased the left wingnut Media and being live, they had no way to bleep out the word 'God'.
To me and 90% of the sportsworld, The Colts represent everything that is good in the NFL. You never hear of any of our players convicted of drug abuse, Shootings and beating up their Wives....Remember....Thats CONVICTED.

Oh please spare us your drivel. Harrison's gun was used to kill someone.

Why are you getting butthurt by it?

Not as butthurt as the city of Baltimore was when your spineless pathetic excuse for an owner moved the team to Indianapolis overnight. That's just low, low, low. Come to think of it, that's another reason why I don't like the babyface team of the NFL.

Tom Brady's designer scarves? Welker's inbred rat-like features? That is just so bizarre I had to laugh.

I think BB is going to feel bad about being left out. No Dr. Evil references?

But the ultimate is being compared to the Nazi's.. imagine, a Jewish-owned team being compared with the Nazi's... that is beyond bizarre.

:pigsfly:

If you read the Nazi part carefully it said, "Indeed, the Patriots are an easy bunch to dislike. Not unlike the Nazis in World War II Germany, the Patriots are the type of villains that can bring the rest of the entire world together in united disdain.

Key word is 'NOT' not 'LIKE' Please, lets not read it the way you want to read it.

Because it's been proven to be a false accusation a number of times....unlike spygate.

That's the go-to comeback for all fanbases when their team comes under fire. "BUT LOOKS AT SPYGATES!!1" Tell me, did it bother you when Jimmy Johnson said that he learned all about videotaping techniques from a member of Tony Dungy's staff who, subsequently, was employed by your team at the time?

(Quote)

It must be great to live in such a simple world.

Oh please spare us your drivel. Harrison's gun was used to kill someone.

True, but Harrison didn't do it. Somebody else had his gun. So, if you could find a link to court trial where Harrison was accused, convicted and sentenced then I would be happy to acknowledge the fact that we did have one criminal on our team. Otherwise....Let it be.

Because it's been proven to be a false accusation a number of times....unlike spygate.

Proven false? When? It was never proven false. The Colts haven't faced punishment for it. Don't forget, a good portion of the stuff the Patriots were accused of during the Spygate crap turned out to be Matt Walsh & John Tomase's imagination. The Patriots paid the price for their infraction re: the 2006 memo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes