PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do you care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a lot of people talk about how "everyone believes the patriots are cheaters now."

Winners are usually despised and hated. The patriots were hated and excuses were made well before deflategate.

But I've seen people mention how no one will believe the patriots are innocent after Kraft backed down. That has been mentioned more so than the draft picks as far as I can tell.

So personally, why do you care what other fanbases think about the Patriots?
Does it matter what they think? If yes, why?
Totally agree, anyone who lets jealous/warped opinions of rival fan bases get to them really need to reevaluate their life and look themselves in the mirror because it is most likely a reflection of their lack of self worth. Winners only care about the score board and ours reads champions.

View attachment 9393

That's why I care......idiots like these folks.

Only way to gain satisfaction is keep on destroying teams on the field, especially the colts!
I realize the frustration but come on lol, the colts are our *****. Let them say whatever they want, calling us cheaters won't help them one bit next time Blount rushes for 150 on them

How cool would it be to still have that "squish the fish" t shirt? Major Patriots history right there.

I had the original "Berry the Bears" T-shirt until I ripped it up in the third quarter.

I had the original "Berry the Bears" T-shirt until I ripped it up in the third quarter.

Ha! I don't think any of us blame you.

I bet you were wearing that sucker as proudly as anything after the initial FG that put us up 3-0 ;)

I bet you were wearing that sucker as proudly as anything after the initial FG that put us up 3-0 ;)

The highlight of that season for me was the incredible playoff run through the Jests, Raiders and Dolphins, all on the road. I think I might still have those on VHS around here somewhere.

It's funny, but now, thirty years later, the problem is that our team is too good. They took the Parity Plan from Goody and the Jets and wiped their butts with it. They're on an incredible run that has never been and probably won't ever be matched.

I like now much more than then.

I'd be ok if Indy does not win again in my lifetime.

I was pointing at the TV screen and SCREAMING... pointing at the "3," pointing at the "0," screaming that HA! Turns out you COULD score on the 85 Bears in the post-season...! F*** Mike Singletary and his scary eyes! HA! F*** Walter Payton - fumbling in his own end!!! HA! Bet that guy doesn't get in the end zone ONCE today... :)

I think it was my buddy's apartment, trying to remember... he was the guy with the "big" TV, like 40 inches.

Man I was so sure we'd get that story-book ending, that for a second I couldn't believe we actually "did it" against the Rams in 2001 even after the last field goal...

I remember thinking, "After all that time... we actually did it," celebrating in this bar in SE. God that was great! The thought went through my head... "Hey this is too much to ask in and of itself... but what if we do it again??? What if we become the next dynasty? Nahhhhh. Enjoy tonight."

:) And if we'd just got our 1 ring and been a decent team after that, I guarantee you there'd be no such thing as "Spygate" and "Deflategate."

no, I don't care..I find too many way to wrapped up in legacy, greatest ever, ect. I watch for the excitement of the games, play-off runs, super bowls. Belichick is not my dad, Brady is not my friend..legacy crap is overrated.

So it's as easy to cheer for Alex Rodriguez's next home run as if he had been "clean"?

We'll agree to disagree. No worries there. For me, to celebrate the journey of a dynasty matters - this absolute bull**** diminishes that celebration, particularly since both of my sons have sworn off the NFL now (and mean it) and several of my friends are dropping their season tickets, as they're just done with the idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes