PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do people think Rodney will be gone next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please make up your minds as to what you're predicting?

What im saying is that if they do decide to come back next year it will be they're last and what I meant with the mcginest remark was that we all know seau is leaving at the end of the season and If next year brushci leaves also it will only leave colvin, thomas and vrabel, they need to draft another dynamic linebacker which they should've done already unless there are some big name LB free agents coming up, you know what an interesting question is though how many of you guys think stallworth will be back considering the amount of money he's getting and the surging play of jabar gaffney

Sorry...it's the bourbon. The NH State Liquor store had some Sam Houston and it's soooooo gooooood. I really like RH though and am surprised that you don't see his value. You watch. He'll be MISTER playoffs. Veteran Pats are like that.

I saw that Sam Houston at the Bedford store, but figured it was too reasonably priced to be all that good. You would recommend it then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back