PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why do people think Rodney will be gone next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
A. Lack of ability?
B. Lack of desire?
C. Drug scandal?
D. Superior career options in, say, refereeing, announcing, fashion modeling, or etiquette consulting?
E. Uh, I don't know, it's a mindlessly repeated opinion?
F. Other?

Stupid topic.

Of course Harrison will be back next year.

This, imo, has been one of his better seasons.

Having a great year. One of his best. I look for him to return.

A. Lack of ability?
B. Lack of desire?
C. Drug scandal?
D. Superior career options in, say, refereeing, announcing, fashion modeling, or etiquette consulting?
E. Uh, I don't know, it's a mindlessly repeated opinion?
F. Other?

A. He'll play until he becomes terrible. Hes playing very well
B. NEVER. thats last thing that'll ever happen. too much passion for game
C: He woulda been gone by now
D. No..even if officiating is out there

He'll retire when he feels he cant play @ a high level anymore or feels hes contributed enough to team and it would be in his and teams best option for him to either be a backup or retire.

Rodney is rounding into top form the past few weeks. He's primed for the playoffs especially considering he missed out last year.

Rodney has played very well this season. He's only 34. Speed was never his game in the first place. He WILL be back. So I guess I vote for the mindless opinion that gains traction from repitition.

who are these "people" you refer to in the title. ? i have heard much about this.

Having a great year. One of his best. I look for him to return.

Rodney will play for as long as he can play at a high level. If

Meriweather develops, the Pats will rotate Harrison, Meriweather, and

Sanders.

I happen to be one that thinks he retires after this season. Just a hunch.

who are these "people" you refer to in the title. ? i have heard much about this.

The possibility is mentioned often in various threads.

The only reason that Rodney leaves is that the Pats have too much talent at Safety to let a an aging, slowing, old pro take a spot, to teach the youngsters. Likely?

Not very much...

oh, and possibly rodney retires. maybe. its a long shot though. no way he goes anywhere else though. he is a patriot through and through.

ditto
would a mod please look at this douchebag's posts. every one of them is the same

He should have been gone 4 posts ago. I think the mods have to get a court order and hold a summit 20 miles off the coast under The Cone Of Silence to ban somebody.

Rodney is the man and I think he won't hang it up quite yet...

Maybe it's something with his contract? If I remember correctly, he renegotiated recently...is it set to expire at the end of the season?

I wouldn't say this is one of his best seasons although he is playing very well he showed last sunday against the dolphins that he's still a hard hitter but the eagles game exposed they are lacking a lot of speed at that posotion in my opinion and that's something rodney has lost since he first came to the pats in 03 and they definetly did not draft merriweather to play backup to harrison. Although I do expect him to be back next year I think its safe to say next year we will see the sad departure of harrison and brushci especially if they win the super bowl this year and next wich would be awesome. On another note can we please petition the pats front office to finally draft another mcginest this next draft cuz if they don't the next couple of years the D's gonna look like the 05 D

if we go 19-0, why on earth would he come back?

Although I do expect him to be back next year I think its safe to say next year we will see the sad departure of harrison and brushci especially if they win the super bowl this year and next wich would be awesome.

Could you please make up your minds as to what you're predicting?

On another note can we please petition the pats front office to finally draft another mcginest this next draft

Dear Pats Front Office,

Next draft, please select a future Pro Bowler and commanding team leader, with a penchant for clutch plays. In particular, please select somebody who will set at least one league record for postseason productivity.

Sincerely,

Your fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes